Noise in headphones since kitkat

Search This thread

Gnarfsan

Aug 10, 2010
Well CloudyPro is indeed good and solves the hissing sound issue.
The downside, as with many custom roms, are random reboots. For me about once a day or so.
Pretty annoying each time.

I have been using this ROM for weeks and I haven't had a single unexpected reboot. I doubt that it is ROM related.
Unless it's related to your G2 model. I have the D802 as mentioned in my footer.

bukmba

Jul 23, 2013
I have been using this ROM for weeks and I haven't had a single unexpected reboot. I doubt that it is ROM related.
Unless it's related to your G2 model. I have the D802 as mentioned in my footer.

I do have the D802 as well. Good to know it works for you so I might dig a bit more in to find out what might cause the random reboots if it's not the Rom. Otherwise the only option would be a downgrade to 4.2.2 as I really can't stand that hissing sound.

Gnarfsan

Aug 10, 2010
I do have the D802 as well. Good to know it works for you so I might dig a bit more in to find out what might cause the random reboots if it's not the Rom. Otherwise the only option would be a downgrade to 4.2.2 as I really can't stand that hissing sound.
I have had problems with random reboots on all the ROMs that I have tried if I have very poor signal. But generally I don't have this problem because the signal is pretty great where I usually go here.

I use dr87s kernel. Mabe that would do the trick? It runs very smooth with this ROM.

Reactions: bukmba

bukmba

Jul 23, 2013
My phone all of a sudden went into bootloop after using Cloudy pro and dr87s Kernel for two days. Back to stock 4.4.2, rooted, installed xPosed and G2 Tweaksbox. Enabled hissing sound fix and all is good now. Stable system and great sound. Oh and I really recommend Viper4android. It's just such a big difference to stock sound.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bukmba

Jul 23, 2013
The "fix hissing sound" feature in G2 Tweaksbox works perfectly good. At least for me. Recommend it to everyone with this issue rather than changing roms.

Reactions: EdForce1

dzonymielony

Sep 19, 2015
Hi guys, i know that this theme is dead preety long, but does anyone have this mixer_path file? It's not existing any more under the link where it should be and i'll really apricciate if someone would share it! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have had problems with random reboots on all the ROMs that I have tried if I have very poor signal. But generally I don't have this problem because the signal is pretty great where I usually go here.

I use dr87s kernel. Mabe that would do the trick? It runs very smooth with this ROM.
    The "fix hissing sound" feature in G2 Tweaksbox works perfectly good. At least for me. Recommend it to everyone with this issue rather than changing roms.

Find full manual here. Need to scroll down a bit. You gotta need to download the mixer_path file too, link included in the manual.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2549923