[Q] qpnp-charger-ef8e3800 wakelock

Search This thread

retnuh730

Nov 30, 2010
Mississippi
Anybody know what this wakelock is? It's kept my phone awake for 2 and a half hours today and I haven't been plugged into a charger since I left home at 9am.

GuyAdams

Jun 23, 2007
Nottinghamshire
I too have suffered the same thing in the past few days:

cc8e4ba982b9d961d7013782b3b5536c.jpg

_Beni_

Jul 4, 2013
Wieselburg
Isn't this a process, which could be restarted with a busybox command (sorry dont have enough linux skillz to test)?

kryshnakishore

Aug 19, 2015
Hyderabad, India
I am on latest cos13.
Wakelock Detector shows while charging these only these two are awake
1.qpnp-charger-ee254800(100%)
2.PowerManagerService.Display(48%). Any solution for this? Phone is getting heated away while charging

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

same here since today on 1+1 cm12.1 by sultanxda
I am on latest cos13.
2.PowerManagerService.Display(48%). Any solution for this? Phone is getting heated away while charging

PlayersHeaders

Jan 25, 2014
I am on latest cos13.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I am on latest cos13.

Hello guy!
I got this wakelocks on cm13.
1. qpnp... This wakelock went from alone away, by me(or I installed an other rom, i dont know anymore)
Try this steps out:
If you have a custom recovery do this: wipe dalvik & cache (and reflash cos13)
If you have no recovery: try out rebooting

Please say me if you have a custom recovery.

2. That's your screen usage, i have this sh*t too, the screen is the biggest battery eater on android.

Cyanogenmod self got very buggy, many users have trouble with it.

PlayersHeaders

Jan 25, 2014
Same issue any solution?
Since 3 days I got this **** again too, i dont know how to fix it. :/

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I FIXED IT!!!!!!
i am on ressurection remix. My phone: OnePlus One.

I played much with the settings, I am writing now what I did, if you have this wakelock too, try all this stuff out:

- "play" with the app "Google Settings"(on Android Marshmallow you find them afaik in the normal Settings, or it's an own app(on Lolipop afaik), you should find it. For example: deactivate Google Now, much people helped it, deactivate Ok Google and try out other stuff.

> i enabled in the ressurection remix in the SELinux section SeLinux Mode and activated Doze Batterysaver

Now the most important things what I did which killed the wakelock I think:
> On Cyanogenmod (based) ROMs, there is a privacy guard in the settings, open it, click menu and click on advanced, and then play there, show apps which are active or wake up much, deactivate all stuff which got opened very much like "keep active", " location" and more stuff. But be aware, if you deactivate for example "keep active" the app couldnt work good as it worked before. So just do it, if the wakelock is gone try out to active these stuff again

Now the second important thing what I did:
Watch what's active(see your RAM storage), under Android Marshmallow this option is a little bit hidden.
Activate Developer Settings and click on "active services" there you see your RAM storage and whats active at the moment. Watch out which apps are active, deactivate/uninstall them if you think they could be the troublemaker, then watch if it helped. I downloaded some weeks ago some apps which measure your charging power in ma. Apps like "Ampere", " Galaxy Charging" and and and, i think these are the troublemaker, after i did every stuff and played on every settings and uninstalled this charging apps the wakelock is gone. I am 80% sure that this charging measure apps were the troublemaker, because the name of the wakelock is qpnp-charger, and it comes only if you are charging your device, and this measure apps are working only if you are charging your device, because thats the sense of a charging power measure app.

I hope i could help you all guys! Dont hesitate to reply to this thread(don't forget to mark me or quote me so that I can see your post). :)

And now i am gonna sleeping, 23:26, i am f*cked tomorrow... ._.

Reactions: Flipz77

kryshnakishore

Aug 19, 2015
Hyderabad, India

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I FIXED IT!!!!!!

I played much with the settings, I am writing now what I did, if you have this wakelock too, try all this stuff out:

- "play" with the app "Google Settings"(on Android Marshmallow you find them afaik in the normal Settings, or it's an own app(on Lolipop afaik), you should find it. For example: deactivate Google Now, much people helped it, deactivate Ok Google and try out other stuff.

> i enabled in the ressurection remix in the SELinux section SeLinux Mode and activated Doze Batterysaver

> On Cyanogenmod (based) ROMs, there is a privacy guard in the settings, open it, click menu and click on advanced, and then play there, show apps which are active or wake up much, deactivate all stuff which got opened very much like "keep active", " location" and more stuff. But be aware, if you deactivate for example "keep active" the app couldnt work good as it worked before. So just do it, if the wakelock is gone try out to active these stuff again

Watch what's active(see your RAM storage), under Android Marshmallow this option is a little bit hidden.
Activate Developer Settings and click on "active services" there you see your RAM storage and whats active at the moment. Watch out which apps are active, deactivate/uninstall them if you think they could be the troublemaker, then watch if it helped. I downloaded some weeks ago some apps which measure your charging power in ma. Apps like "Ampere", " Galaxy Charging" and and and, i think these are the troublemaker, after i did every stuff and played on every settings and uninstalled this charging apps the wakelock is gone. I am 80% sure that this charging measure apps were the troublemaker, because the name of the wakelock is qpnp-charger, and it comes only if you are charging your device, and this measure apps are working only if you are charging your device, because thats the sense of a charging power measure app.

I hope i could help you all guys! Dont hesitate to reply to this thread(don't forget to mark me or quote me so that I can see your post). :)

no luck for me,did all the above but i am on cos13, my issue is awake bar is always awake while charging i mean rest of the time based on my screen time it will wake,only solution i found is when i reverted back to cm11s 44 then it got solved

PlayersHeaders

Jan 25, 2014
no luck for me,did all the above but i am on cos13, my issue is awake bar is always awake while charging i mean rest of the time based on my screen time it will wake,only solution i found is when i reverted back to cm11s 44 then it got solved
I had terrible wakelocks and other stuff on cyanogen os too, this rom just sux, just get a custom rom or oxygen os bro, that's better, if you are gonna a custom rom you should install a good one, I tested all and I can say: Ressurection the best, for me(!), i would go away from cyanogen os, cyanogen/cm self get bader and bader.

kryshnakishore

Aug 19, 2015
Hyderabad, India
I had terrible wakelocks and other stuff on cyanogen os too, this rom just sux, just get a custom rom or oxygen os bro, that's better, if you are gonna a custom rom you should install a good one, I tested all and I can say: Ressurection the best, for me(!), i would go away from cyanogen os, cyanogen/cm self get bader and bader.

ok i will try ressurection,can u send rom link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anybody know what this wakelock is? It's kept my phone awake for 2 and a half hours today and I haven't been plugged into a charger since I left home at 9am.

if its any consolation, i have the same problem, havent got a clue what it is either (moto g)
    Yeah same to me here........
    Could you past your screen shoot?
    This wake lock should be charging wake lock .
    Same issue any solution?

I FIXED IT!!!!!!