Cant switch to stock rom :/

Search This thread

Amnesia404

Nov 12, 2012
Hey guys i wanna reflash to back to stock rom cuz sadly i did some weird stuff which deleted my playstore and jammed all the google apps so yeah....
PLUS whenever i try to go into cwm and flash something it says \Cant mount sd card and iv tried alot of things and it just wouldnt open...
I can easily open the files on my pc and my phone so idk whats wrong so PLEEEEASE give me a fix for this...
As of the reflashing i downloaded a stock rom according to my area and everything is fine in odin cuz my phone is recognized in download mode and i upload all three files correctly as in
PDA ---> Pda file
Phone----> modem file
CSC-----> CSC File
And start the process and its all fine until it says
Processes ( 0 completed ,1 failed)
And then in the big box on top it also says failed....
Can someone please tell me what the problem is cause i cant flash a rom or get a new cwm or switch to stock rom....
Is this a problem because im already on stock rom and kernel ?
Is it cuz im doing it wrong ?
Some help would be great because im really frustrated :(

vyshak.sk

Aug 28, 2013
Hey guys i wanna reflash to back to stock rom cuz sadly i did some weird stuff which deleted my playstore and jammed all the google apps so yeah....
PLUS whenever i try to go into cwm and flash something it says \Cant mount sd card and iv tried alot of things and it just wouldnt open...
I can easily open the files on my pc and my phone so idk whats wrong so PLEEEEASE give me a fix for this...
As of the reflashing i downloaded a stock rom according to my area and everything is fine in odin cuz my phone is recognized in download mode and i upload all three files correctly as in
PDA ---> Pda file
Phone----> modem file
CSC-----> CSC File
Can someone please tell me what the problem is cause i cant flash a rom or get a new cwm or switch to stock rom....

i experienced same problem.. u can just restart ur system sometimes it may save.. another thing is galaxy y phones sd card.. when it occurs in cwm i just pull the battery and remove sd card and reinsert it.. it will become correct..

Galaxy Y : Running Cyanogenmod 11 Android Kitkat 4.4.4

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Reactions: Amnesia404

yagnesh97

Dec 26, 2012
PDA ---> Pda file
Phone----> modem file
CSC-----> CSC File

before dat which rom u were using??

Reactions: Amnesia404

Amnesia404

Nov 12, 2012
oh lol ty alot guys :D
turned out that it wasnt working because i hadnt installed samsung kies so yea ._.
But thanks anyway

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well you must use the new version of ODIN or if it still runs into errors,go to CWM on your phone and format system,data and cache and then try to flash the stock ROM via ODIN.
    PDA ---> Pda file
    Phone----> modem file
    CSC-----> CSC File

i experienced same problem.. u can just restart ur system sometimes it may save.. another thing is galaxy y phones sd card.. when it occurs in cwm i just pull the battery and remove sd card and reinsert it.. it will become correct..

Galaxy Y : Running Cyanogenmod 11 Android Kitkat 4.4.4

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
    PDA ---> Pda file
    Phone----> modem file
    CSC-----> CSC File

before dat which rom u were using??