[HELP]G900H I want change setting basic modem please read

Search This thread

mazighi

Aug 4, 2014
Hello , there is a problem with original rom ( touchwiz genraly ) with data connection , Only modem which work with my operator is with Cyanogen modem but there is no rom with K3g MODEL , so please who can give me flashable file of modem only of any version of Cyanogen which work with my model , I want change my data base setting of my touch wiz data for cyanogen modem
I have phone rooted with recovery mod
Please help me with a ZIP file to flash it ( I think that i will sell it and buy a g3 if no solution :/ ) I love my S5

fffft

Jul 16, 2013

Why so impatient? It hasn't even been 24 hours since your original post and you've already made multiple follow up posts about not having being helped yet. People have work, families, lives, why do you expect that they would drop everything to answer your query? If you wanted an immediate answer it was always as close as doing a forum search, which would have been the reasonable thing to have done before posting anyway.

It's difficult to believe that your stock ROM modem doesn't work with your provider. We can't discern why that might be or the best way to solve it though since you provided no details e.g. obviously who is your provider? And as basic, what firmware version are you using? You should provide a lot more information as it is crucial for anyone to efficiently help you and would be in your own interests since you are impatient.

mazighi

Aug 4, 2014
Why so impatient? It hasn't even been 24 hours since your original post and you've already made multiple follow up posts about not having being helped yet. People have work, families, lives, why do you expect that they would drop everything to answer your query? If you wanted an immediate answer it was always as close as doing a forum search, which would have been the reasonable thing to have done before posting anyway.

It's difficult to believe that your stock ROM modem doesn't work with your provider. We can't discern why that might be or the best way to solve it though since you provided no details e.g. obviously who is your provider? And as basic, what firmware version are you using? You should provide a lot more information as it is crucial for anyone to efficiently help you and would be in your own interests since you are impatient.

Tested with extresolite rom and alpha and original rom all based on touchwiz and same problem , i had no problem with cyanogen on my s4 , thank's , always no one help me there but thankx

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
I don't understand. You say that you are in a rush and want help. But you won't tell us who your provider is or what firmware version you are using on your S5? You'd get more replies and more effective advice as well if you provided relevant information about your situation.

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City
Hello , there is a problem with original rom ( touchwiz genraly ) with data connection , Only modem which work with my operator is with Cyanogen modem but there is no rom with K3g MODEL , so please who can give me flashable file of modem only of any version of Cyanogen which work with my model , I want change my data base setting of my touch wiz data for cyanogen modem
I have phone rooted with recovery mod
Please help me with a ZIP file to flash it ( I think that i will sell it and buy a g3 if no solution :/ ) I love my S5

why dont u just try flash via odin the stock firmware? :/

mazighi

Aug 4, 2014
I don't understand. You say that you are in a rush and want help. But you won't tell us who your provider is or what firmware version you are using on your S5? You'd get more replies and more effective advice as well if you provided relevant information about your situation.

I m using now original rom rooted