Blue Icons instead of green for cm7

Search This thread

Baphometa

Dec 18, 2010
Seattle
Anyone know of a theme or w/e that makes the cm7 regular gingerbread theme have blue where green would be IE: battery, wifi, network icons all blue instead of green? if possible one that goes through and completely turns any green trim type things into matching blue :D

SuperDave81

Mar 25, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Anyone know of a theme or w/e that makes the cm7 regular gingerbread theme have blue where green would be IE: battery, wifi, network icons all blue instead of green? if possible one that goes through and completely turns any green trim type things into matching blue :D

+1 for a theme like this as well as themed system icons (like the settings menu icons) as well as blue highlights instead of green.

CrashV2010

Aug 1, 2010
In my house !!!!
I just made a theme at the end of the first post in sig for themes. Its for froyo but has blue gb icons

On my Froyoed Hero CrashedUser keyboard.

halfliquid

Jan 10, 2011
Aguascalientes
www.twitter.com
you can try using metamorph and the 2 themes at the bottom of the EXTRAS section of this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10012338&postcount=1

I've only tested this theme on my N1, but the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk on the ROM should be the same for most if not all devices.

Ohh and BTW, for the signal bars, wifi icons and 2G/3G icons to be morphed, you need to have the correct gingerbread GAPPS (also on that post). Otherwise you'll get statusbar fc's while you morph the theme.

the framework-res theme also changes the orange overscroll glow into blue

Last edited: