TWux GalS3 Touch Wiz

Search This thread
Nice :D

F Just gonna link you to the right place :)
O I think it said it works on NON-Samsung roms.
L Found this in S2 forum. Its not mine.
L All thanks go to Smando and Samsung.
O this was originally made for Samsung roms
W and was ported with S2 in mind,
D not our phone.
I I haven't seen issues yet. You hearing me yet?
R Heres the thread
ECTIONS
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26392738:

Nice Launcher Thanks :D

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
did it fix the force closes ? how long have you been running it ? its always works for about an hr for me than starts fc like crazy but i never tried to wipe data afterwards

Sorry ive been neglecting this thread, ive been trying to balance work and an effort to port sgs3.
Are you manually putting the lib file in place? You shouldnt see force closes if the libdrawgl-whatever is in place. That preloader is a sick exploit though, it does force sone things that wouldnt work for me. Its dangerous though, since ICS kernels issue a command when wiping that can brick you. Ive been running this TW launcher since I made this post. It works fine for me. Let me know if you still need help. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ANTHONY81L

Account currently disabled
Jun 14, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Sorry ive been neglecting this thread, ive been trying to balance work and an effort to port sgs3.
Are you manually putting the lib file in place? You shouldnt see force closes if the libdrawgl-whatever is in place. That preloader is a sick exploit though, it does force sone things that wouldnt work for me. Its dangerous though, since ICS kernels issue a command when wiping that can brick you. Ive been running this TW launcher since I made this post. It works fine for me. Let me know if you still need help. :)

yea i did it 100% correct . i pretty much know what im doing . i ran like 3 or 4 different mods on stocks . worked good for a short time and started FCing like crazy. but the TW5 mod im running now is crazy flawless

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
It may have been that the version current when you initially installed was buggy. I'm still on one of the older ones myself. It does seem to act funny when other TW things get removed.
I'm so sick of staring at SG3 system... ugh. I need to figure this out.

ghostzyden

Sep 27, 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
It may have been that the version current when you initially installed was buggy. I'm still on one of the older ones myself. It does seem to act funny when other TW things get removed.

I got endless ideas that I'm still working on. Might have some help soon from a fellow NS4G user that helped get Sense booting on that phone. We'll see man. Hope we have some luck soon lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

ANTHONY81L

Account currently disabled
Jun 14, 2010
GB
meettomy.site

dude the one im using now is ridiculous . ill pm you the dudes thread .. install his and figure out what he did

The Real Sitek

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2012
Detroit
I have been since it leaked. A lot of others are too. I was screwed at work one day and could not get into anything. Luckily I have internet access there and pushed apex through PC Google play and set apex as default.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

DevalB

Jul 9, 2008
NYC
I'm getting horrible FCs after flashing this. I'm on FF11, and switched the launcher to the stock, removed the TouchWiz launcher and odex file, and rebooted to flash. I flashed both the 1.5.1 zip and widgets zip, and when rebooted, it FC'ed constantly and lagged when it didn't.

I ended up switching to the stock ICS launcher, and it works fine.

PhAkEer

Jun 20, 2012
Williston, ND --from Seattle
Hello,
Not sure if anyones even interested in trying this launcher again but IF you would like to try it...

Im still using the version that was out when kebetz made this thread and Ive never had issues with this version.

I have also expanded on it and it has evolved into quite a project.
I will soon be releasing a flashable TW-booster pack which will include not only a stable version of the launcher, but also some live wallpapers, several graphics enhancements, a set of init.d scripts that focus on network and filesystem speeds as well as overall performance, Samsungs new RIL which I spent a while mastering... And much more..

I dont know anyone on XDA though and would like a couple testers for my zip before making a thread. I want to be sure it will work for everyone.

Using only what will be in my zip, I have gotten my 3g averaging 1.7Mbps (from 0.6), my bench scores over 4000 (from 3200), this launcher runs flawlessly and I am running a fresh/clean install of FF18.
I havent yet found a permenant fix for the slowing effect it has on WiMAX but Im working on it and I think Im getting close. Lol you wont need much WiMAX with this 3g... Lmao

There is no risk involved in testing it, the zip creates a flashable restore-zip of any settings before the changes were made.

If youd be willing to test it Id be in your debt. PM me and as soon as its finished Ill start linking testers to it. Have a good day,
-Jack

DevalB

Jul 9, 2008
NYC
Hello,
Not sure if anyones even interested in trying this launcher again but IF you would like to try it...

Im still using the version that was out when kebetz made this thread and Ive never had issues with this version.

I will soon be releasing a flashable TW-booster pack which will include not only a stable version of the launcher, but also some live wallpapers, several graphics enhancements, a set of init.d scripts that focus on network and filesystem speeds as well as overall performance, Samsungs new RIL which I spent a while mastering... And much more..

I dont know anyone on XDA though and would like a couple testers for my zip before making a thread. I want to be sure it will work for everyone.

Using only what will be in my zip, I have gotten my 3g averaging 1.7Mbps (from 0.6), my bench scores over 4000 (from 3200), this launcher runs flawlessly and I am running a fresh/clean install of FF18.
I havent yet found a permenant fix for the slowing effect it has on WiMAX but Im working on it and I think Im getting close. Lol you wont need much WiMAX with this 3g... Lmao

There is no risk involved in testing it, the zip creates a flashable restore-zip of any settings before the changes were made.

If youd be willing to test it Id be in your debt. PM me and as soon as its finished Ill start linking testers to it. Have a good day,
-Jack

Just sent you a PM, I'd love to test.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    F Just gonna link you to the right place :)
    O I think it said it works on NON-Samsung roms.
    L Found this in S2 forum. Its not mine.
    L All thanks go to Smando and Samsung.
    O this was originally made for Samsung roms
    W and was ported with S2 in mind,
    D not our phone.
    I I haven't seen issues yet. You hearing me yet?
    R Heres the thread
    ECTIONS
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26392738:
    Hello,

-Jack
    Are these the original SGS3 icons? or do the icons from the rom you are on stay? I still do not understand how to make this work. I do not even see a libs folder.. @_@ im noob at this kinda stuff :(!

OK make sure you have a root explorer with read and write capabilities. If you go to the very top file after that you'll see a folder called system. In the system folder will be a lib folder. Copy the lib and paste it there. Then copy seclauncher2.apk to the app folder that's inside the system folder as well. Let me know if you got it. Then reboot.

Holy **** it worked! THANKS MAN!!! :D:D:D

Yup no problem! Glad you understood me lol

Works on fe22 lol I've been lucky as well man, but I have plenty of experience trying to port. You get to know the file system pretty well;)

Yeah,
    I don't really have experience per se, I just see replace things named the same and make sure my build.prop isn't gonna get lied to by anything... Call it a day.

Swyped done do new Choi HDTV bbl g

Any luck with getting this on EL29 or strictly ICS roms?

I imagine ics only, but i bet Samsung thought it sgs3 only. Lol

Isn't it beautiful?!