ParanoidAndroid Q&A

Search This thread

dre@ms

Oct 31, 2008
Madras
How do I get the PIE look like the first image in the the first post of the OP thread. I just get the icons in the nav bar showing up in the PIE, but not the search icon or settings icon.
And sometimes when I look at the notifications drawer and then swipe up to close it, get the running apps screen rather than going to the home screen.
For some reason the notification sounds are very feeble, but the ring tone is loud. I have checked in the volume and the sliders are at their ful.

merbiyatch

Jun 10, 2010
How do I get the PIE look like the first image in the the first post of the OP thread. I just get the icons in the nav bar showing up in the PIE, but not the search icon or settings icon.
And sometimes when I look at the notifications drawer and then swipe up to close it, get the running apps screen rather than going to the home screen.
For some reason the notification sounds are very feeble, but the ring tone is loud. I have checked in the volume and the sliders are at their ful.

basically whatever your color customization you do on your navbar through PA per colo app settings, will be the same outcome for your pie. so it is really up to you. now to get the search button on pie. head into settings>toolbar and there should be settings for pie there so you might wanna take a look into that and fiddle around with your prefered settings.

i dont know about your sound problem though.

hope this helps. :)

dre@ms

Oct 31, 2008
Madras
basically whatever your color customization you do on your navbar through PA per colo app settings, will be the same outcome for your pie. so it is really up to you. now to get the search button on pie. head into settings>toolbar and there should be settings for pie there so you might wanna take a look into that and fiddle around with your prefered settings.

i dont know about your sound problem though.

hope this helps. :)
Thanks buddy, will fiddle around the settings and see.

The King Tyrone

Jan 29, 2011
yes it has.

seriously??? contact a zoologist to know about it..
not here..

Sent from Galaxy s3

The camera **** it self!, i tried the Gyro cam and it froze,, i even tried my other camra app, it dont work it said the camera driver crashed!!! so the gyro part dont work in 4.2 :(

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

what's the creature on the bootscreen?

can someone give me an answer?

its a Pandroid jelly bean fish :D

Reactions: guhvanoh

loserrahul

Sep 29, 2012
Surat
anybody can tell me how to disable Navigation Softkey? Also how to get normal look in Settings back?

setting hybrid property interface set nav bar to 0

The camera **** it self!, i tried the Gyro cam and it froze,, i even tried my other camra app, it dont work it said the camera driver crashed!!! so the gyro part dont work in 4.2

i don't know about all this? he asked that does pa have 4.2 Camera and photosphere? .. so I answered, yes.
who uses these kind of features usually, I can take my photos normally. that's enough...

Sent from Galaxy s3

xenix1

Sep 22, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
AW: ParanoidAndroid Q&A

I have problems rebooting from recovery. My device don't boot and I have pull the battery out.

Normal rebooting works. Is there a special recovery version needed I use latest cwm, or is this a known bug?.

Sent from my Paranoid powered Galaxy S3 ;)

Vaitor

Jul 9, 2008
Cameta not work

Hi, I did install this great rom in galaxy s3, but the cam don't work.
Is there a way to fix this?
ths

Top Liked Posts