Xperia broken? red light under the ON button

Search This thread

timo_win

Jun 16, 2009
hi guys ,i have big problem with my xperia1 ,i can turn on my phone but the problem is that the windows mobile is not loading .i can just see the green windows start up and then the phone started again after few seconds and keep repeating the same act.any one have idea about it???
i also start to connect the phone to make new congratulation or new software update but my lap-top can't feel the phone.
please if any body know ,i'll be thanks to get answer
thanks

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

hi guys ,i have big problem with my xperia1 ,i can turn on my phone but the problem is that the windows mobile is not loading .i can just see the green windows start up and then the phone started again after few seconds and keep repeating the same act.any one have idea about it???
i also start to connect the phone to make new congratulation or new software update but my lap-top can't feel the phone.
please if any body know ,i'll be thanks to get answer
thanks
really i'm waiting for answer

OnThomaz

Apr 17, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Worked perfect

I had the same problem with the red light, when i left my X1 off for few days. I was worried that it is dead battery and have to buy new one. So I am very happy that I've found this thread ;) It took just about 15 minutes before the red light shut down and started to charge the battery again :)
Thanks very much

Robbo_dieckmann

Apr 12, 2012
Sony ericsson xperia x1

Im saying back to you that the battery has full charge and the red light still apears and need help

bilbaro

Jun 26, 2010
Berzasca
This has already happened to me before, I thought it was a battery problem so I bought a new one. Sad to say, no change. It won't charge after the battery died.

Symptoms:
1. dead battery
2. red light emitting from power button
3. red light blinking from sides
4. not charging, even if left for a whole day plugged in

Here's what I did:

1. use a different charger, one w/ a rating of .1 amphere
2. wait a few minutes- 10-15min
3. after a while, the side lights will begin to blink to indicate charging
4. you can now turn it on
5. charge normally or continue w/ same charger

*avoid discharging your battery and plug it in if batt life falls below 50%

I used an original charger for all night without succes and change charger from my HTC Evo 3D (5V, 1A) and after 5 min the side lights will begin to blink to indicate charging. Power the phone after 15 min and working. But I founded another problem. With the phone is ON, not charge. When pluged in charger, appear the menu like connecting to computer and not charge. With the phone is OFF, charging. The phone of my wife is crazy. The problem is from software. I'm sure that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try new battery.... (Original) not fake. =)
    Solution

Plug the battery to an external wall charger,Let it charge there for an hour or 2 ,Then place it again in the phone & it starts to charge or the phone switches on...
    poor english,Hope u people understand