[ROM] [NAE] Stock rom 4.4.2

Search This thread

pixelsblur

Jul 24, 2008
First.

So wifi will not work even if the nae modem has been flashed?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
2anddd

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

What about twrp

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

cmonsterf50

Jan 26, 2011
Oregon
Got it installed. Couldn't get data or wifi to work. Kept getting FCs on some background apps.

Not functional enough for me. Looking forward to some updates to come. Wish I had more time to do some work on this myself.

Dec 24, 2013
Not for Sprint Galaxy S4!!!!

Do not install this on a Sprint Galaxy S4!!!

I made a mistake by trying to do a mod to make my Sprint S4 able to write to the SD card, and ended up having to re-flash Kit-Kat. This installed Kit-Kat NAE, but not English, and certainly not for Sprint variant. This if for international I9505 (or something like that).

Look in the Android Development forum for a the stock rooted Sprint Galaxy S4 NAE 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. I just installed that one with success.

Reactions: JesseAaronSafir

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California

I made a mistake by trying to do a mod to make my Sprint S4 able to write to the SD card, and ended up having to re-flash Kit-Kat. This installed Kit-Kat NAE, but not English, and certainly not for Sprint variant. This if for international I9505 (or something like that).

Look in the Android Development forum for a the stock rooted Sprint Galaxy S4 NAE 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. I just installed that one with success.

I'm curious as to how you know that this is for the international and not sprint.

Dec 24, 2013
I'm curious as to how you know that this is for the international and not sprint.

Because I flashed this. It installed, and it wasn't in English in initial setup. Was in German, or Dutch, or some other European language. I was able to choose English setup though. Got it going, made my way to Settings, About Phone, and said model I9505. Modem didn't work, so no wifi or phone signal. Plus no Sprint boot logo, and the Samsung boot logo had a little music jingle with it, Sprint does not.

pontif

Apr 5, 2013
Raleigh
working data and WiFi

Tried installing this ROM with no success to any type of data. Looked into unknownforces stock rooted ROM from the android development forum.

1. Clean to install new ROM using Philz 6.0.8.9(what I used) said any can be used

2. Even of you have already flashed new modern do it again now
A. Power completely off
B. Go into download mode
C. Odin new NAE modem(auto reboot and freset unchecked)
D. After Pass reboot into recovery

3. Clean wipe for new install

4. Install unknown forces ROM

5. Reboot and enjoy data working and WiFi working

PS. I did install the ROM wrong before and got unknown baseband. Did these steps and nae is there

clshores

Sep 3, 2008
Middle Tennessee
Tried installing this ROM with no success to any type of data. Looked into unknownforces stock rooted ROM from the android development forum.

1. Clean to install new ROM using Philz 6.0.8.9(what I used) said any can be used

2. Even of you have already flashed new modern do it again now
A. Power completely off
B. Go into download mode
C. Odin new NAE modem(auto reboot and freset unchecked)
D. After Pass reboot into recovery

3. Clean wipe for new install

4. Install unknown forces ROM

5. Reboot and enjoy data working and WiFi working

PS. I did install the ROM wrong before and got unknown baseband. Did these steps and nae is there

What baseband where you on previously? MK2? MF9? Are you Knoxed or un-Knoxed?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry folks, I have to put this project on hold for a little while.
    Getting closer. At least it boots as far as boot animation. All I need is a twrp nandroid of booting system, and I could of had this, as my Chinese friends say, last year.

Broken wifi & data & foreclose on background apps as well. Have NAE modem installed already.
    Not for Sprint Galaxy S4!!!!