Deodexed Xperia M SS 4.3 JellyBean Firmware

Search This thread

6E 65 76 69 6E

Jun 6, 2011
yrehemy7.jpg

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
Just some tips for if you haven't got CWM on your device and you want to deodex your device you can do the following (this is assuming you're on Windows and have adb set up as a variable, look it up if you don't know what I'm going on about).

1) Download the file from the OP and then extract the folders 'app' and 'framework' from the .zip file.
2) Rename the 'app' folder to 'done_app' and the 'framework' folder to 'done_framework'.
3) Copy both of the folders to the root of your SD Card, basically so when you want them on your phone it is /sdcard1/done_*/ (* being used as a wildcard).
4) Connect your device to the computer with USB debugging enabled.
5) Open up command prompt and then run the following code individually and line by line:

Code:
adb shell
su
stop
mount -o rw,remount /system
rm /system/app/*.odex
rm /system/framework/*.odex
cp /sdcard1/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard1/done_framework/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount /system
reboot
This will now have your device deodexed fully. You will notice that when you reboot your phone it will say android is upgrading, this is normal.
I've attached a screenshot to show, please ignore the first time I ran 'cp /sdcard1/done_app/* /system/app/' as I ran it without the final '/' so I had to run it again.

Attachments

• demo.jpg
    demo.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 759
Last edited:

arshh19

May 24, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just send me .odex files of app and framework in zip file if u wana deodex of M Dual... Cant Download whole system dump...

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

musclecars

Apr 13, 2014
Just some tips for if you haven't got CWM on your device and you want to deodex your device you can do the following (this is assuming you're on Windows and have adb set up as a variable, look it up if you don't know what I'm going on about).

1) Download the file from the OP and then extract the folders 'app' and 'framework' from the .zip file.
2) Rename the 'app' folder to 'done_app' and the 'framework' folder to 'done_framework'.
3) Copy both of the folders to the root of your SD Card, basically so when you want them on your phone it is /sdcard1/done_*/ (* being used as a wildcard).
5) Open up command prompt and then run the following code individually and line by line:

Code:
adb shell
su
stop
rm /system/app/*.odex
cp /sdcard1/done_frame/* /system/framework/
reboot
This will now have your device deodexed fully. You will notice that when you reboot your phone it will say android is upgrading, this is normal.
I've attached a screenshot to show, please ignore the first time I ran 'cp /sdcard1/done_app/* /system/app/' as I ran it without the final '/' so I had to run it again.

I think that in this line "cp / sdcard1/done_frame / * / system / framework / " should be framework not frame, when i change it's all ok

Reactions: gamer649

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
I think that in this line "cp / sdcard1/done_frame / * / system / framework / " should be framework not frame, when i change it's all ok

So it should be, thank you for correcting me! I will go and change it now.

If you look at the screenshot I posted too it even says /sdcard1/done_framework/* so I definitely did mess up the code.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Have Deodexed Xperia M New 4.3 Firmware This work Is By Me.......

Install Instructions:::
    1. Download Deodexed Flash File Here https://app.box.com/s/b5e170x0mfdbk6uoyilk Or Here http://d-h.st/VWr
    2. Transfer It Into Your SD card ...
    3. Goto CWM Recovery And Flash It...
    4. Done & Enjoy
    Please can you upload it somewhere else?

Link Updated :)
    yrehemy7.jpg

Code:
    adb shell
    su
    stop
    rm /system/app/*.odex
    cp /sdcard1/done_framework/* /system/framework/
    reboot
    hi. I've installed adb drivers already using flashtool. but when i run command on win7 it says no such command. adb as a variable is something different?

Hi, sorry to hear you're having problems using adb. Please refer to THIS post for setting up adb as a variable so that you can use it from anywhere. Credits to @Swiftks for making the guide in the post I'm referring you to. And yes, adb drivers and adb as a variable are two different things.