is there a way to Disable dialing codes? such as the ##72786#

Search This thread

surda

Sep 28, 2010
hi is there any way to disable dialing codes such as the ##72786#, long story short i have few Samsung galaxy s4 for Sprint flashed t boostmobile and when dialing that code it reverts the phone back to Sprint and removes the flash it happened to 2 of my customers already

so is there a way to disable that code or if you can tell me where to find it in the system so i can remove it any help is really appreciated

pontif

Apr 5, 2013
Raleigh
hi is there any way to disable dialing codes such as the ##72786#, long story short i have few Samsung galaxy s4 for Sprint flashed t boostmobile and when dialing that code it reverts the phone back to Sprint and removes the flash it happened to 2 of my customers already

so is there a way to disable that code or if you can tell me where to find it in the system so i can remove it any help is really appreciated

That's what that code is made for to reset data as in erase data profile. If you want to do it manually ##3282# and you can edit that way.

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
No offense but your customers are at fault for trying Sprint dialer codes when they should have read (it has been discussed here before) that it will get stuck on the activating/provisioning screen when no longer on the Sprint network. They should have read as I'm assuming they found that dauler code with a google search .it shouldn't be on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: pontif

surda

Sep 28, 2010
That's what that code is made for to reset data as in erase data profile. If you want to do it manually ##3282# and you can edit that way.

i know that did you even read what i was asking for? im looking for a way to disable it

No offense but your customers are pretty dumb for trying Sprint dialer codes when they should have read (it has been discussed here before) that it will get stuck on the activating/provisioning screen when no longer on the Sprint network. They should have read as I'm assuming they found that dauler code with a google search

well when you call boost mobile customer service to activate the phone thats what they tell you to do, also if you activate your phone online thats the first step you gonna see when programming the phone as shown on their site, they dont know its a flashed phone they assume its a sprint phone not gonna post here details about how that goes please do not post unless you can help me with this any help would be really appreciated thank you

pontif

Apr 5, 2013
Raleigh
i know that did you even read what i was asking for? im looking for a way to disable it

well when you call boost mobile customer service to activate the phone thats what they tell you to do, also if you activate your phone online thats the first step you gonna see when programming the phone as shown on their site, they dont know its a flashed phone they assume its a sprint phone not gonna post here details about how that goes please do not post unless you can help me with this any help would be really appreciated thank you

Well why don't you research before posting in a forum. Have you read forum rules. If not you need to do the work yourself before asking others. The answer to your question is easily found with a Google search.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

To help you on your way. Hidden menu

surda

Sep 28, 2010
Well why don't you research before posting in a forum. Have you read forum rules. If not you need to do the work yourself before asking others. The answer to your question is easily found with a Google search.

i searched hours before posting this, if the answer is easily found by Google search like you said then please be helpful and link me or just stop spamming this thread

surda

Sep 28, 2010
man i dont know if your just stupid or acting like one? backup what your saying and show me the link (there isnt one you just have no idea what your taking about)

pontif

Apr 5, 2013
Raleigh
man i dont know if your just stupid or acting like one? backup what your saying and show me the link (there isnt one you just have no idea what your taking about)

Wow. I gave you all you need. If you are unlocking phones and selling them and you don't know what the hidden menu is then you are the stupid one.

surda

Sep 28, 2010
what are you talking about? im not unlocking the phone im not looking for hidden menus im looking for a way to disable dialing that code... you should read that first post again before giving answers that has nothing to do with the question

Last edited:

pontif

Apr 5, 2013
Raleigh

Hmm flashed t boostmobile. Customers. . Think I'm right here buddy. And when dialing the codes it brings up hidden menus. So I'm right again. But before you rant on I'm done with your thread.

surda

Sep 28, 2010
Hmm flashed t boostmobile. Customers. . Think I'm right here buddy. And when dialing the codes it brings up hidden menus. So I'm right again. But before you rant on I'm done with your thread.

huh? something definitely wrong with you if you failed to see the error, well anyways not gonna keep arguing with you please just stop posting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No offense but your customers are at fault for trying Sprint dialer codes when they should have read (it has been discussed here before) that it will get stuck on the activating/provisioning screen when no longer on the Sprint network. They should have read as I'm assuming they found that dauler code with a google search .it shouldn't be on you.