GT-S6500D Stock Prerooted Firmware Without loss of warranty(2.3.6)

Search This thread

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Read Carefully

I uploaded the prerooted stock firmware for:Romania (CNX) - S6500DXXMD1_S6500DCNXLL1_CNX

Any flash of any rom with recovery or Odin will void waranty!
Also rooting a phone will cause waranty lost.
Updating phone os, without samsung kies / fota.apk , will woid waranty!
Samsung waranty's expiry date is finally decided by your mobile operator.
Any change of original firmware can be detected on a Samsung service, so there's no way to restore your waranty.

Don't fool yourself!

Last edited:

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
Any flash of any rom with recovery or Odin will void waranty!
Also rooting a phone will cause waranty lost.
Updating phone os, without samsung kies / fota.apk , will woid waranty!
Samsung waranty's expiry date is finally decided by your mobile operator.
Any change of original firmware can be detected on a Samsung service, so there's no way to restore your waranty.

Don't fool yourself!

Actually, you can. Get Odin, flash Stock Firmware cos they came included with Stock Recovery.

And if your phone did not boot up or can even show a splash screen, you can go to Samsung and simply say that Samsung Kies bricked your phone. :D:D

Sent from my CyanogenModded Midget 2

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Actually, you can. Get Odin, flash Stock Firmware cos they came included with Stock Recovery.

And if your phone did not boot up or can even show a splash screen, you can go to Samsung and simply say that Samsung Kies bricked your phone. :D:D

But you can't because kies will newer flash stock firmware (non-updated one). Kies just update yor rom! (baseband/apps)
Kies, can not brick phones! Kies will never flash su binary in system. Kies will never change flash counter from bootloader.
LOGIC :p

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
But you can't because kies will newer flash stock firmware (non-updated one). Kies just update yor rom! (baseband/apps)
Kies, can not brick phones! Kies will never flash su binary in system. Kies will never change flash counter from bootloader.
LOGIC :p

Nonono, kies can brick your phone quite often, i have tons of my friend updating firmwares and theirs got bricked while updating. The most common is the Galaxy Tab which i unbricked already

Kies wont change flash counter but ive seen threads where you can change the value to 0.

Obv kies wont flash su binaries (whot?)

If you scared about that Triangle on bootup, an app by Chain Fire had created TriangleAway app to cover it :p:D:p

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Nonono, kies can brick your phone quite often, i have tons of my friend updating firmwares and theirs got bricked while updating. The most common is the Galaxy Tab which i unbricked already

Kies wont change flash counter but ive seen threads where you can change the value to 0.

Obv kies wont flash su binaries (whot?)

If you scared about that Triangle on bootup, an app by Chain Fire had created TriangleAway app to cover it :p:D:p

Su binary is the file that root your phone :laugh:
Yeah, you can just ,,cover,, the flash counter. Because the date of flash is written on files! (so it can be checked)

rhisendark

Sep 17, 2012
Turkiye
if you are so scared of warranty. just install triangle away first. reset bin counter. then flash stock firmware. counter stays at 0.

tekkenl0rd13

Nov 27, 2012
if you are so scared of warranty. just install triangle away first. reset bin counter. then flash stock firmware. counter stays at 0.

This is what i done when i need to get my unit on the service center.

Also also the technicians told me that as long as the unit
is on STOCK ROM regardless off the Bin Counter,
They proceed on servicing the unit.

Technicians have their own unit quota per month.

Reactions: MaDaLiNoSt

Top Liked Posts