Top 5 Nexus 7 apps by SNNTEC

Search This thread

SNNTEC

May 26, 2012
snntec.blogspot.com
This List of apps should be the standard for every android tablet owner! Here's my list of the top 5 apps for my Nexus 7. But for those who disagree or want to share a different list of apps, whats your top 5?

1)Tablet talk *must have*
2)Ultimate Rotation Control *must have*
3)Volume +
4)Nexus media importer
5)Nexus photo viewer
Bounus app) Xscope pro *flash player without root*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWLEIF4bYM

Reactions: nickles96

norcal61

Aug 13, 2012
San Andreas
This List of apps should be the standard for every android tablet owner! Here's my list of the top 5 apps for my Nexus 7. But for those who disagree or want to share a different list of apps, whats your top 5?

3)Volume +
4)Nexus media importer
5)Nexus photo viewer

Is volume + working with n7 and jellybean now? It wasn't a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

slimdizzy

Sep 2, 2008
I don't use/want/need any of those.

Also excuse the brashness but who are you to be all high and mighty about what apps are essential. Ego big enough to put you username in the title.

Thanks but no thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: khaytsus

k4v2n

Sep 5, 2010
Montebello
Nice list, prob. gonna try out tablet talk.

*edit, deleted original comment. Don't care enough to get involved, too tired. peace

Last edited:

SNNTEC

May 26, 2012
snntec.blogspot.com

Also excuse the brashness but who are you to be all high and mighty about what apps are essential. Ego big enough to put you username in the title.

Thanks but no thanks.

Haha.... but I have no big ego... I'm just participating in the xda-community....by posting this thread.... these apps I thought were very useful... since I find my self using them all the time!... and though I'd share my top 5 with my fellow N7 owners.... you don't have to use any of them if you don't too... as everyone has their own opinion and is different...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mmisep

cupere

Dec 22, 2010
lighten up.... thanks for participating... I love xda b/c it is a community.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using xda premium

luciano.chavez

Mar 18, 2012
Nice video. Thanks for the suggestions. The only one that makes me scratch my head is the rotation one. Why not just recommend an alternative launcher such as Nova that gives you rotation capability plus a whole lot more?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

scars641

Oct 13, 2011
Sorry let me be more specific. While googling good apps to download for the Nexus 7 most lists are these and popular android apps that everyone already knows about.. I was hoping to see an extended list with some more apps that may not be on everyone's radar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

SNNTEC

May 26, 2012
snntec.blogspot.com
Sorry let me be more specific. While googling good apps to download for the Nexus 7 most lists are these and popular android apps that everyone already knows about.. I was hoping to see an extended list with some more apps that may not be on everyone's radar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Oh OK I see what you.. I mean I don't know any tablet specific apps that are for the N7 but yea if u want if can shoot another N7 showcasing other apps I find useful...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

3)Volume +
    4)Nexus media importer
    5)Nexus photo viewer

Thanks but no thanks.

Thanks but no thanks.

Haha.... but I have no big ego... I'm just participating in the xda-community....by posting this thread.... these apps I thought were very useful... since I find my self using them all the time!... and though I'd share my top 5 with my fellow N7 owners.... you don't have to use any of them if you don't too... as everyone has their own opinion and is different...