Vibration bug stock rom!?

Search This thread

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
Hi all!
I have my Optimus G E975 for few weeks and i observe sometimes the vibration don`t working well.To be more specific,i always use vibrations,in ringing,sms,notifications.But sometimes the vibration is not as it should.If someone calling me,my phone give a short vibration just for a second,and after this just ring,without vibrations.Other times,vibrate as it should.Same in sms,sometimes the vibrations are normally,a long vibrate,but sometimes it`s just a short vibrate.I use V10H Romania(it`s last firmware for my country) stock and rooted rom.
Has anyone encountered this problem?Has anyone know how to fix this,please?
Thanks!

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
Hi all!
I have my Optimus G E975 for few weeks and i observe sometimes the vibration don`t working well.To be more specific,i always use vibrations,in ringing,sms,notifications.But sometimes the vibration is not as it should.If someone calling me,my phone give a short vibration just for a second,and after this just ring,without vibrations.Other times,vibrate as it should.Same in sms,sometimes the vibrations are normally,a long vibrate,but sometimes it`s just a short vibrate.I use V10H Romania(it`s last firmware for my country) stock and rooted rom.
Has anyone encountered this problem?Has anyone know how to fix this,please?
Thanks!

Haven't noticied anythin lyk that...but i knw some notification led issues der in stock rom...blinks even aftr clearing the notificaiton..

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
Haven't noticied anythin lyk that...but i knw some notification led issues der in stock rom...blinks even aftr clearing the notificaiton..

I've also noticed the exact same problem, but haven't found a way to solve this problem.

I have no problem with led,always blink how should.At you,no problem with vibration,but problem with led on notifications..very strange:)

So,i`m not single with vibration problem.Anyone have a fix for this?

bobra_111

Oct 8, 2013
I have no problem with led,always blink how should.At you,no problem with vibration,but problem with led on notifications..very strange:)

So,i`m not single with vibration problem.Anyone have a fix for this?

I've had this problem sometimes. I think it's to do with the last app that you had open when you last turned off the display. If you leave the messaging app open and turn off the screen, you don't seem to get vibration when you next receive a message. I guess maybe the same goes for calls if you leave the phone app open.

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
I've had this problem sometimes. I think it's to do with the last app that you had open when you last turned off the display. If you leave the messaging app open and turn off the screen, you don't seem to get vibration when you next receive a message. I guess maybe the same goes for calls if you leave the phone app open.

I usually close every app after i use them,cause i use an app to lock my phone who are on the home screen.Or you mean to kill them?
Thanks for your reply,i really appreciate and i personally search a fix for this problem.And so the vibrations are quite weak,with this bug sometimes you really don`t know if you recive a notification.

bobra_111

Oct 8, 2013
I do not mean to kill them, but just to return to the home screen before you lock it. That seemed to solve my vibration/notification tone problems. But if you're using an app to lock it anyway maybe it's not the right solution.

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
I do not mean to kill them, but just to return to the home screen before you lock it. That seemed to solve my vibration/notification tone problems. But if you're using an app to lock it anyway maybe it's not the right solution.

I do this always but the problem don`t disappear:( the strange think is cause sometimes work very well,sometimes not.I can`t understand.Anyway,thanks for your reply.