[ROOT] TriangleAway v3.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hmzh

Jan 21, 2013
damascus
Many Samsung devices store a flash counter that keeps track of how many times you have flashed custom firmwares to your device. On some devices, a yellow triangle or other sort of visual warning is also displayed during boot if you are running a custom firmware. TriangleAway was built to disable the triangle (if a visual warning is present) and reset the custom ROM flash counter to 0. This app requires root !
my flash counter was 11 :silly:

using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings. :eek:

MOD EDIT: WAREZ ATTACHMENT REMOVED...DO NOT HOST SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION

Al Credit : Chainfire
i hope that i helped you :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

artur1131

Dec 3, 2013
Warsaw

NO U JUST WANT TO FARM "THANKS"
But whatevar, take it if it saves U :p i think that everybody know about this and laiks propably wont increase flash counter (as i look now, in our dev section we almost dont have anything what is flashed by odin (except stock roms)"

j800r

Sep 21, 2013
I don't even know if the Ace 2 HAS the flash counter. I have flashed different firmware and ROMs thousands of times and not hit a wall. Download mode always thinks you're running Samsung Official firmware so is unaffected. Triangle Away is NOT needed for our device, I will argue that to the grave.

ChronoMonochrome

Jan 29, 2014
Stavropol
I don't even know if the Ace 2 HAS the flash counter. I have flashed different firmware and ROMs thousands of times and not hit a wall. Download mode always thinks you're running Samsung Official firmware so is unaffected. Triangle Away is NOT needed for our device, I will argue that to the grave.
It is still useful in cases when you need to repair your phone(using custom fw) if too lazy to flash full firmware :D

Last edited:

judas1977

Mar 22, 2011
That only proves, you weren't with codina from the beginning :)

First mods affected flash counter (gingerbread times), until devs learned how to workaround this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many Samsung devices store a flash counter that keeps track of how many times you have flashed custom firmwares to your device. On some devices, a yellow triangle or other sort of visual warning is also displayed during boot if you are running a custom firmware. TriangleAway was built to disable the triangle (if a visual warning is present) and reset the custom ROM flash counter to 0. This app requires root !
    my flash counter was 11 :silly:

using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings. :eek:

MOD EDIT: WAREZ ATTACHMENT REMOVED...DO NOT HOST SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION

Al Credit : Chainfire