MikShiftedG v2.0 blue glass no pull down HELP

Search This thread

barberboy420

Aug 15, 2011
just flashed this theme and I can't see my pull down window what gives? I wiped dalvik wipe cache flashed and....no pull down...

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
I don't think notso made that theme for mikg it was only for SS. That would be your problem

All aboard the Speedy Express. One way ticket to Unleashing the Beast within

barberboy420

Aug 15, 2011
I was on the very same ROM mikshifted v2.0 I flashed back to it then wiped and tried to flash blue glass I had it perfect on my ph until o ran into my 4g issues so o flashed bck now I'm trying to set up my ph like I had it at the beginning of the week

Evo Shift 4g MikShifted G v1.76 and using tapatalk, Goin Hard in Tha Paint baby!

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
well I had a couple blue glass themes for both SS and Mikshift...but for one I have had those threads closed with links down for awhile so I have no clue how you would be able to download. And second those themes were definitely not made for mikshift 2.0 . Unless someone else made a theme? Sorry I don't hang around as much as I use too

Sent from my A100 using xda premium

Reactions: barberboy420

barberboy420

Aug 15, 2011
Ok cool,soon as I fix my 4g issue ill go back and dl bro

Evo Shift 4g MikShifted G v1.76 and using tapatalk, Goin Hard in Tha Paint baby!

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
just flashed this theme and I can't see my pull down window what gives? I wiped dalvik wipe cache flashed and....no pull down...

That's really weird cuz I had the same exact problem a couple weeks ago with this same theme... and I tried and tried again to get the theme to work with a fresh Mikv2 and I eventually gave up cuz v2.1 came out lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe he got it from the MikMik. I reposted it over there, after I ported it from the newest version. Also retried it last night, while I was repairing the links. Works with no issues.
    well I had a couple blue glass themes for both SS and Mikshift...but for one I have had those threads closed with links down for awhile so I have no clue how you would be able to download. And second those themes were definitely not made for mikshift 2.0 . Unless someone else made a theme? Sorry I don't hang around as much as I use too

Sent from my A100 using xda premium
    BTW baberboy, need to change your Sig ;)

TEAM MiK
    MikROMs Since 3/13/11
    Can I use the Blueglass that's for Mikshifted-G 2.0 on SS 9.1?
    Didn't get what was being said here.

NO... S.S. has a different Rosie...

Sent from my PG06100