HELP

Search This thread

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
Please help me. I bricked my friends WT19i after trying to flash RealICS rc5.2... i don't know what to do now and how to get his handphone working again. I am stressed. His bootloader is locked. And i flashed CWM using X tool from Play Store. His phone is rooted. I downgraded his firmware from 0.62 to 0.58 using Flashtool, then rooted it, and OTA update back to 0.62 then installed CWM using X tool. Then i tried to flash the RealICS rom and his hp is stuck at Sony Ericsson logo. I cant even get into recovery mode. Please help me. Please please please.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Reactions: eltonpestana

eltonpestana

May 5, 2012
Matinhos
ASUS ROG Phone II
=]0

Man go to Modo FLASHBOOT and Reflash your Stock ROM .58 Next make to do ROOT can you use site unlock.com download app and root your phone NExt go to unlockbootloader Sony next unlockbootloader your mobile. Next Flash Kernel with modo fastboot.

Reactions: andrewsena

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
Man go to Modo FLASHBOOT and Reflash your Stock ROM .58 Next make to do ROOT can you use site unlock.com download app and root your phone NExt go to unlockbootloader Sony next unlockbootloader your mobile. Next Flash Kernel with modo fastboot.

What is "modo"? Sorry to ask this question. And where do i download the kernel? What kernel to download? Help.

Last edited:
Reactions: eltonpestana

milenkokg

Sep 1, 2011
kragujevac
It work on all Sony / Ericsson phone. Its official tool. Just when instal on pc,just select your phone,folow inst.,and if tool on the end say that you alredy have latest softwer,you click on repair. That all

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I give you link on first my post..see up!:eek:

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
It work on all Sony / Ericsson phone. Its official tool. Just when instal on pc,just select your phone,folow inst.,and if tool on the end say that you alredy have latest softwer,you click on repair. That all

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Once i do this, what do i do next? Do i need to root the hp again? How do i install custom rom from here? Do i really need to unlock bootloader? Please guide me as I don't quite understand and this is my first Sony Ericsson phone i am rooting. ( i am quite familiar with all Samsung models )

Smartid

May 21, 2012
Jakarta
Please help me. I bricked my friends WT19i after trying to flash RealICS rc5.2... i don't know what to do now and how to get his handphone working again. I am stressed. His bootloader is locked. And i flashed CWM using X tool from Play Store. His phone is rooted. I downgraded his firmware from 0.62 to 0.58 using Flashtool, then rooted it, and OTA update back to 0.62 then installed CWM using X tool. Then i tried to flash the RealICS rom and his hp is stuck at Sony Ericsson logo. I cant even get into recovery mode. Please help me. Please please please.

Relax guy, you just need upgrade to ics stock rom, root, install cwm, or you can using extended kernel by expeacer, if you want to install real ics your kernel must ics kernel..

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using XDA

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4736004

You can use krsh or stock kernel... Or you can flash his phone to compete stock... I think unlocking bootloader is not required for installing real ics unless you are flashing custom kernel.... Better not to void its warranty....

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app

mihahn

May 26, 2012
Man, just root your phone with local-prop method (look in my signature in the rooting guide, there's a link to a tutorial how to root ics, which is very easy)

When you are on ics, just get cwm and install real ics lite like explained in it's thread.

Don't unlock bootloader, it's not required! Unlocking bootloader voids warranty and you don't need to do it.

And you can't install a custom kernel on locked bootloader, so do it like I've written and just first install offical ics and after that flash real ics ;)

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using xda app-developers app

andrewsena

Jun 18, 2012
Penang
Man, just root your phone with local-prop method (look in my signature in the rooting guide, there's a link to a tutorial how to root ics, which is very easy)

When you are on ics, just get cwm and install real ics lite like explained in it's thread.

Don't unlock bootloader, it's not required! Unlocking bootloader voids warranty and you don't need to do it.

And you can't install a custom kernel on locked bootloader, so do it like I've written and just first install offical ics and after that flash real ics ;)

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using xda app-developers app

Thanks for help, so now what i need to do is : (correct me if i am wrong)
1. Reflash stock rom 0.58 using Flashtool
2. Root the device again
3. Flash stock ICS rom using Flashtool?? (How/Where to get the ics)
4. Install CWM
5. Flash RealICS r5.2

Thanks so much for help. Its already and i didn't sleep whole night. Felt guilty.

mihahn

May 26, 2012
Where do i get ICS firmware??

Go to this nice tutorial, there's explained how to flash gingerbread stock rom and root ics, cause you must do it with local-prop/push-root-files method. Just do it like explained there.

After wards install cwm and flash real ics lite for locked bootloader, but check what has to be wiped/formatted (for example do a factory reset or wipe cache). Just look in the real ics thread :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

=]0

Download pcc or seus and do update/repair of phone. Its easy with sus(sony update service )
    http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/
    Just instal and folow the instructions ;)
    Got it fixed... thanks so much! But one question, in the tutorial the ICS update file for WT19i is in .7z format, not in .ftf format. What do i do?

Extract it using for example 7zip. Then you get the .ftf ;)