[KITCHEN]TOUCH HD ROM Kitchen based on Ervius kitchen

Search This thread

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
It is the visual multilang kitchen based on last bepe's tools to build a rom made by Ervius , the other is made by vistang.

The Erviuskitchen is build version 1.82 (with "True" or "False" in color)

Look here *Ervius kitchen _____ for the last Erv.build.
Look here *Vistang kitchen _____ for vistang build

When U use the Kitchen think about this, Debugging and Tweaking you must do how U like it.

Kitchen here: PASSWORD FOR ALL : sparkienl

Ervius kitchen SYS 21056 _____ Ervius kitchen with WM 6.1 SYS 21056

WWE_WVGA_Huashan_EXT_OEMS.7z Read the .txt file

LEO_2.11_External_Packages Leo_1_5_TMOUS_2.11.531.T1_EXT_PACKS

LEO_2.09_External_Packages

DIY-_HD_WM6.5_25001_Kitchen _____ Vistang Kitchen with SYS 25001
Ervius kitchen 21892 _____ Update SYS 21892 and Swype
OS kitchen 23529 _____ Updated Sys 23529 and Manila_Core_2_5_20113030_0
OS kitchen 28205 _____ updated Sys 28205

New Manila _____ Ext packs with Telstra Manila_Core_2_5_20121431_1

New Topaz 2.53 packs _____ Topaz packs out 2.53 different than 2.54
New Manila _____ Ext packs with Manila_Core_2_5_20113030_0

All_New SYS_16 _____ New Sys 22013/21651

Manila Packs _____ Some old Manila packages 2.5

If you want to dump an "unprotected" rom of your choice, put it in the folder/Tools/RomSaved/Ruu_signed.nbh
Click in the visual kitchen under left on the field "Dump nbh/nb/payload", there will be made a new folder in
/Tools/RomSaved/dump with the extracted rom of your choice in it.
Now use the content of this folder as the base of your new kitchen.

I'm a "USER" myself so don't think I can solve all your problems.

I started this kitchen thread to help everybody to build their own rom for the BlackStone.

The blackstone kernel can't handle many modules in the native kernel.
The WM 6.5 native kernel is patched for use with the BlackStone.
Now use the content of this folder as the base of your new kitchen.
Don't use spaces in your kitchen folder name like this "c:\My Kitchen" but use it like this "c:\My_Kitchen".

Don't blame me as you brick your device, you are using this tool at your own risk.

Don't thank me, say thank you to Bepe, Ervius, Da_G and "ALL WHO SHARES" for there nice work

Last edited:

be_vigilant

Dec 23, 2006
Wakefield
Hello and many thanks for posting this!

Just built a test rom using this kitchen. Not changed anything.

My rom boots fine and looks good and is nice and fast. But the SD card is not listed in file manager. It seems to be missing from the system all together.

Any idea?

Thanks

Last edited:

vjsxda

Mar 12, 2007
the kitchens oem seems to be messy when trying to make clean rom i get extra files like BBC player autovolume pls try to clean kitchen :)

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
I connected through active sync and can reach the SD card on my device,
I dumped and extrcted rom 156 wwe in the kitchen and then added the sys and xip from 21232 and 21232 to it .
So all the drivers and so on should be in the kitchen, and I didn't take anything out.

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
@vjsxda
The dump is from 156 rom and the xip and sys are 21231 and 21232 nothing more in it.
Load rom "premium.erv" and then double click on "true" in the first row, the whole way down and enable or disable anything you want to build your own rom.
Save rom under any name you like for futer use.

be_vigilant

Dec 23, 2006
Wakefield
I connected through active sync and can reach the SD card on my device,
I dumped and extrcted rom 156 wwe in the kitchen and then added the sys and xip from 21232 and 21232 to it .
So all the drivers and so on should be in the kitchen, and I didn't take anything out.

not sure whats going on then! I ripped a standard 1.57 rom into it and built that and my SD shows up. Yet when I build it from the kitchen you posted I get no SD card.

No idea whats going wrong! I will try extracting the kitchen again.

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
To make your own clean kitchen put any not protected ruu_signed.nbh in the folder /Tools/RomSaved.
Click in the kitchen on the button "Dump nbh/nb/payload" and a new dump of the kitchen will be created in the folder /dump with all the folders like /Ext, /Oem, /Sys, /Rom from the extracted ruu_signed.nbh in it.
Then add any build xip and sys in the /Rom and /Sys folder and make your own build rom with the OS you want

Last edited:

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
not sure whats going on then! I ripped a standard 1.57 rom into it and built that and my SD shows up. Yet when I build it from the kitchen you posted I get no SD card.

No idea whats going wrong! I will try extracting the kitchen again.

Use this as your base kitchen and copy the 21231 or 21232 folders /Rom and /Sys from the kitchen I posted, in your base kichen and start building your rom:D

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
sparkienl thanks for your kitchen, is it possible to cook an unprotected rom? If so how?

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
wrong answer

sparkienl thanks for your kitchen, is it possible to cook an unprotected rom? If so how?

When you do not check the xip,oem and sys fields Under Hide in the top left corner of the kitchen Ervius says you can rebuild your rom.
I tried but it didn't worked for me:D

Sorry wrong answer from my side
Ervius did made a version were you could check a field "unprotect" but it worked not out the wright way so he took it back.
The fields I mentioned above you can use when you build your own rom and you don't want to make any changes to this parts, you can hide them and so use this parts as they are before.:D

Last edited:

baituo

Sep 10, 2007
Problem...just did a test. Build rom using the "Real 6.5 AKU" option, my HD just stuck at smart mobility screen. While not choosing 6.5 AKU option, rom is good to boot, but the 1st boot screen is WM 6.1, then it comes a WM6.5 screen. Phone running a bit sluggish, and system settings like Device Information, G-Sensor, TouchFlo, cannot be launched. I am on HardSPL 1.56. Anyone having the same problem?

be_vigilant

Dec 23, 2006
Wakefield
Problem...just did a test. Build rom using the "Real 6.5 AKU" option, my HD just stuck at smart mobility screen. While not choosing 6.5 AKU option, rom is good to boot, but the 1st boot screen is WM 6.1, then it comes a WM6.5 screen. Phone running a bit sluggish, and system settings like Device Information, G-Sensor, TouchFlo, cannot be launched. I am on HardSPL 1.56. Anyone having the same problem?

Hello

I had exactly the same problem.Everything was sluggish,no SD card was shown some apps didnt work like the ones you mentioned.

I had to use a tool called recmod on the browsing folders. As soon as I did this my next rom build was super fast and speedy with no sluggish performance at all.

My SD card was shown correctly and the apps that wouldnt work now work OK.
---
I then decided to make my own Kitchen using the 1.57 Base instead. Ported the new SYS and XIP in and my rom is working first go.

Sweet.

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
:D
That's because your the XIP doesn't contain a "native 6.5" nk.exe (kernel) and it can't handle as many modules as a real 6.5 kernel would. Therefore, you can only check that box on a Touch Pro ROM for now.:D

As you can check in this thread from ervius http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=469420 the man behind this kitchen many problems are solved here.

Last edited:

sparkienl

Jun 6, 2008
@home
Hello

I had exactly the same problem.Everything was sluggish,no SD card was shown some apps didnt work like the ones you mentioned.

I had to use a tool called recmod on the browsing folders. As soon as I did this my next rom build was super fast and speedy with no sluggish performance at all.

My SD card was shown correctly and the apps that wouldnt work now work OK.
---
I then decided to make my own Kitchen using the 1.57 Base instead. Ported the new SYS and XIP in and my rom is working first go.

Sweet.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=469420 post 839 you can read the whole story. :D
The blackstone kernel can't handle as many modules as the native kernel of the ralph (which is where I assume you got that latest 6.5 release).
So what you have to do is "flatten" some of these modules. In other words, you have to turn them back into regular files. You can do that with recmod.exe found in the \tools folder. I would start with all the files in browsing, browsingcore and browsing IE. You coudl also not include "myphone" or "skybxo" and "windows live" which has a crapload of modules. If it boots without including those, then you're good. Just turn them all into files