[Q] AOSP keyboard on ProBAM KK

Search This thread

sty_erk94

Sep 1, 2013
Jakarta
I have problem with AOSP keyboard on ProBAM KK build 9 ROM by @k2wl
Recently, I flashed this ROM and I realize in under keyboard have a blank space area.
it's annoying for me if i want to type especially pressing the space.
Does anyone has faced this kind of problem?
This is bug on this ROM or just the AOSP keyboard bug?

I hope anyone in this forum can solve this problem..
Thx..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-19-11-38-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-19-11-38-29.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 289

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Recently, I flashed this ROM and I realize in under keyboard have a blank space area.

Thx..

:confused:

Is it a bug? I think it is as it is! It is like that by design... And that space is not that huge or awkward in look huh... :what:

Sent from my GT-I9082

Reactions: James Colvap

sty_erk94

Sep 1, 2013
Jakarta

Is it a bug? I think it is as it is! It is like that by design... And that space is not that huge or awkward in look huh... :what:

Sent from my GT-I9082

are you using this ROM for now or ever tried?
design? Why the keyboard design is different in any other ROM? actually,the keyboard based on AOSP keyboard. Maybe it's same with RR KK rom. cmiiw. :fingers-crossed:
I'm not see this problem on RR KK rom before flash this ROM.

that is true, that space is not that huge or awkward if you looking that, but for using this is very uncomfortable for typing, especially while preesing the bottom area of keyboard, like space and dot.
for example, when I typing and press the space in bottom area, but the effect about that blank area make me can not make a space. (If I quickly typing).:confused:
It's not happen on any ROM I've tried. :rolleyes::(

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
design? Why the keyboard design is different in any other ROM? actually,the keyboard based on AOSP keyboard. Maybe it's same with RR KK rom. cmiiw.

that is true, that space is not that huge or awkward if you looking that, but for using this is very uncomfortable for typing, especially while preesing the bottom area of keyboard, like space and dot.
for example, when I typing and press the space in bottom area, but the effect about that blank area make me can not make a space. (If I quickly typing).
It's not happen on any ROM I've tried.

I dont remember about probam. But RR also have that spacing. You might have not noticed it with the NavBar On.
Screenshot_2014-03-20-07-47-06.png

Sent from my GT-I9082

Last edited:
Reactions: James Colvap

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thx..

Sent from my GT-I9082
    design? Why the keyboard design is different in any other ROM? actually,the keyboard based on AOSP keyboard. Maybe it's same with RR KK rom. cmiiw.

for example, when I typing and press the space in bottom area, but the effect about that blank area make me can not make a space. (If I quickly typing).
    It's not happen on any ROM I've tried.

I dont remember about probam. But RR also have that spacing. You might have not noticed it with the NavBar On.
    Screenshot_2014-03-20-07-47-06.png

Sent from my GT-I9082