[Q] Which camera app should I use in OCed ROM?

Search This thread

tintinp9

Apr 2, 2011
I am using CM 7.2 by asad007 in my galaxy fit. Camera app works without a glitch if I don't Overclock my fit. But once I OC it, camera starts force closing:mad:.
No matter what governer or I/O scheduler I use, Camera still FC's. But if I reduce my clock speed to the usual one (max:600 Mhz) camera works fine. And I don't want to switch between clock speeds when I have to use camera:(.
This topic has been discussed many time in different threads but most of the time solution that appeared was to change the scheduler and governer. Well,It's not working for me..:eek:
So if any one has found another alternative please help. By the way, I like my fit OCed above 600Mz;)

Last edited:

sedhasukhdeep

Apr 12, 2011
I am using CM 7.2 by asad007 in my galaxy fit. Camera app works without a glitch if I don't Overclock my fit. But once I OC it, camera starts force closing:mad:.
No matter what governer or I/O scheduler I use, Camera still FC's. But if I reduce my clock speed to the usual one (max:600 Mhz) camera works fine. And I don't want to switch between clock speeds when I have to use camera:(.
This topic has been discussed many time in different threads but most of the time solution that appeared was to change the scheduler and governer. Well,It's not working for me..:eek:
So if any one has found another alternative please help. By the way, I like my fit OCed above 600Mz;)

Maybe your device is getting heated up due to rougue apps
I too have OC'ed up to 801 and MIUI camera app works fine for me
FC's depends which Rom are you using On 7.2 i haven't noticed FC's

Reactions: tintinp9

tintinp9

Apr 2, 2011

Could you please tell me your governer, i/o scheduler, max and min setting.
And about the rogue apps, am i supposed to kill any background apps before running camera?
Thanks...

tintinp9

Apr 2, 2011
Thank you

Thank you guys..
I reflashed my ROM with cm7.2 rc3 and haven't installed much apps.. Now camera works fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Using cm7.2 oc801 and also no fc´s with MIUI