Can´t access bootloader, to install 2.3

Search This thread

heinz_pt

Jun 16, 2010
Lisbon
Hi, i've tried two ways to unlock bootloader, by Flashtool and Xrecovery.
With flashtool I didn't get the message "Successfully applied unlock" but the phone rebooted anyway.

I triede pressing several times, the back button when the sonnyericson letters appear, tried always pressing and nothing.

Can anyone help me.
I can supply the flashtool log if necessary.

Thx

heinz_pt

Jun 16, 2010
Lisbon
The exact problem is I can't acess the bootlooder, when the phone is restarting.
I tried by both metod's: flashtool and xrecovery.

faiyyaz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
The exact problem is I can't acess the bootlooder, when the phone is restarting.
I tried by both metod's: flashtool and xrecovery.

you mean you cannot access the x-recovery right..?? try the tool in my signature n install the CWM recovery from it.. After installing CWM recovery with the tool reboot your phone.. press the back button when sony ericsson logo comes and your done.. you can now flash Custom ROM's with CWM recovery..

obsidian_eclipse

May 25, 2011
Also, double check which baseband you have. It should end in x015 (x being the rest of the number). If not then you'll need to flash to the correct version. My minipro wouldnt enter xrecovery/cwm until it had been flashed to it, like you the backbutton did nothing and I couldnt find a solution for a few days.

My phone came shipped with android 1.6 and previous baseband. If you look around the forum for basebands you should be able to find it. Flash with flashtool.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

heinz_pt

Jun 16, 2010
Lisbon
Having the problem it iscoolbutton.ocx, tried the fix and still the sameproblem. My baseband ends in 15. When I run the Flashtool it gives this message:
"05/042/2012 20:42:03 - INFO - Start Flashing
05/042/2012 20:42:03 - INFO - Flashing loader
05/042/2012 20:42:05 - INFO - Loader version : r4A060 / Bootloader status : ROOTED
05/042/2012 20:42:05 - INFO - Flashing kernel.sin
05/042/2012 20:42:07 - INFO - Flashing finished.
05/042/2012 20:42:07 - INFO - Please wait. Phone will reboot
05/042/2012 20:42:07 - INFO - For flashtool, Unknown Sources and Debugging must be checked in phone settings
05/042/2012 20:42:07 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
05/042/2012 20:42:09 - INFO - Device disconnected"

And then phone restarts. Any ideas?

heinz_pt

Jun 16, 2010
Lisbon
I've done it. Installed the E10_nAa-10_2.6.29.6-nAa-10 kernell and worked. Now the problem is does detect my SD Card.

m@ch3

Apr 27, 2011
SLC
quick question if I may, I tried every single way to bootloader unlock my x10 mini and when I try I get a message in cmd about a daemon that doesn't start, then it says that it started succesfully and it does nothing else after that, those were my last intends to bootloader unlock, before I got messages about daemon as well,but multiple times and in the end said that it couldn't start daemon, I can't bootloader unlock my x10 mini please help!!!

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
Great Paxton, Cambridgeshire
Try installing the JDK and the android SDK. I unlocked my bl using the original way and those were required. Things normally work best on our phones with them

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA App

m@ch3

Apr 27, 2011
SLC
Try installing the JDK and the android SDK. I unlocked my bl using the original way and those were required. Things normally work best on our phones with them

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA App

I have the android SDK and JDK what should I do and how? could you please help?please...

m@ch3

Apr 27, 2011
SLC
SOLUTION FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T(like myself)

quick question if I may, I tried every single way to bootloader unlock my x10 mini and when I try I get a message in cmd about a daemon that doesn't start, then it says that it started succesfully and it does nothing else after that, those were my last intends to bootloader unlock, before I got messages about daemon as well,but multiple times and in the end said that it couldn't start daemon, I can't bootloader unlock my x10 mini please help!!!

I found the solution for my problem, I hope it helps somebody else.

steps:

1. download Flashtool-0.5.0.0beta (ask me if you want a link)
2. download s1tools (version doesn't matter)
3. install flashtool, and restart your computer (don't install gordon's gate yet0
4. plug in your turned on x10 mini(it needs to be in usb debug mode as well)
5. wait for flashtool to recognize it
6. on the menu click on plugins,unlock boot loader(or something similar),run
7.you will get some response like this:

Root Access Allowed
INFO - Searching Xperia....
ERROR - Please plug you device in flash mode

you will get it multiple times, even a popup window indicating how to put your phone in flash mode.
8. unplug your phone and turn it off
9. now go to the directory where you installed falsh tool,drivers folder, and install gg(gg setupxxxx.exe)
10. now connect your device in flash mode(turned off, connect to pc while you hold the back button)
11. your phone will restart a couple times, just wait.
12. in my case the process ended when it rebooted in recovery mode(i had cwm recovery put in already),I manually rebooted, and voila !!!

BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED !!!!

13. run s1 tool and double check, you know, the cap letter and stuff, it shouldn't be cap anymore