aitimo

Sep 22, 2012
Game: Line Hockey
Kind of game: Brain & Puzzle
Creators/Developed by: aitimo
File size: 0.5 M
Price: Free

DESCRIPTION:

Line Hockey is two-player game in which players take turns make moves. You can move in 8 directions. Can not go on the marked line. From the marked chips can rebounding, this gives an extra turn. You can bounce from the boards. You can bounce some time. The player will lose if he does not remain variants to move. Goal of the game to score a the puck in gate of the opponent. Guard its gates.

Play together, or play vs. computer. Good luck on the field!

LINK:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aitimo.hockey
Line Hockey on Google Play

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1346259

AJerman

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 18, 2007
Colorado
Definitely gonna give this a try. Will report back soon!

Edit: Hmm... I don't understand. It seems like the "rebounding" move is something that only the computer can do. I don't understand how I can do that. From what I see, I can only move to an open space, but then the computer goes through multiple spots that have already been marked to get to a spot closer to their goal. It seems like English isn't your native language, but the directions could use a little more detail. Perhaps you could find someone to help you translate a little better and add a little more information.

Last edited:

cupps

Dec 26, 2010
San Antonio, TX
www.matthewcupps.com
Very, very neat concept. The hockey tie-in is very, very loose, but I like the underlying puzzle a lot. As stated, the instructions need a little clarification, but thankfully it only took a couple turns to figure everything out. Would love to see online play, if at all possible, since the AI is a little brutal, haha.

aitimo

Sep 22, 2012
Line Hockey - Check list

Thanks for your comments. ;)
the AI is a little brutal
No, AI is a very simply. Green Robot thinking two steps ahead only.

Check list:
+ add AI levels;
+ pause & resume game;
(?) online game ;
+ better translation of the manual;

Anything else?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Game: Line Hockey
    Kind of game: Brain & Puzzle
    Creators/Developed by: aitimo
    File size: 0.5 M
    Price: Free

DESCRIPTION:

Line Hockey is two-player game in which players take turns make moves. You can move in 8 directions. Can not go on the marked line. From the marked chips can rebounding, this gives an extra turn. You can bounce from the boards. You can bounce some time. The player will lose if he does not remain variants to move. Goal of the game to score a the puck in gate of the opponent. Guard its gates.

Play together, or play vs. computer. Good luck on the field!

LINK:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aitimo.hockey
    Line Hockey on Google Play

SCREENSHOTS:
    View attachment 1346259