[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
Regarding 240/320 DPI, what is the default DPI value that comes with stock rom GT-N7105T? And also which DPI is better?

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Regarding 240/320 DPI, what is the default DPI value that comes with stock rom GT-N7105T? And also which DPI is better?

Like Userade said, but what I've done is installed as 320, and then I use Xposed App Settings to adjust individual app dpi, because I found a lot of the system writing to be a little on the small side. I also missed the status bar a lots of times when at 240 when I wanted to put it down. So it really does come to a personal choice.

Xposed is an awesome app to try if you haven't yet.

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Hashcheck, I got the Mobile Foxtel app to work, and now when using the stock browser mobile bigpond's website is formatted so much better where you can slide articles to the left and right AND scroll up and down!

For anyone who is with Telstra and wants their phone to be recognised by Telstra as one of 'their' phones, all you need to do is edit the build.prop file and look for the line that says - "ro.product.model=GT-N7105" and just add the letter "T" on the end of it :highfive:

Is is that easy :D:good:

Feb 14, 2013
Hunter Valley
loving your work, just stepped up to 1.7 from the very first release, i dont even know if you number it lol.

Whats the chance of adding a stock JB/Holo theme to the next version?

Also, what would happen of you were to replace the calender/calc/dialer/contacts etc etc with the stock JB versions as opposed to the samsung ones?

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
Hashcheck, I got the Mobile Foxtel app to work, and now when using the stock browser mobile bigpond's website is formatted so much better where you can slide articles to the left and right AND scroll up and down!

For anyone who is with Telstra and wants their phone to be recognised by Telstra as one of 'their' phones, all you need to do is edit the build.prop file and look for the line that says - "ro.product.model=GT-N7105" and just add the letter "T" on the end of it :highfive:

Is is that easy :D:good:
not working mate :(

Its always in Development hehe. Working on 1.8 as we speak but this version will be my best yet :) I'm very excited & Adding Inverted apps too :laugh:

Yea same haha, battery is affected but its a lot smoother... some sacrifices must be made :) its still in development remember :3 meow

:p good to see 1.8 soon :p

and yea. i thought my battery got problem lol

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
can anyone post a screen shot of 240 dpi... curious about the also...

I can't help with a screenshot myself, but you might find this to be of some help : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34343588&postcount=1

Close to the bottom there is a link to another thread that has a couple screenies of 240 and 320.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

nice work meminiau :) just tested myself Like what you doing :)

i may just add that in Rom as a option for telstra users Thanks mate

Thanks mate ;) You got me thinking when you suggested changing one bit at a time and then trying it to see if it works. I knew it would have to do with Telstra checking to make sure the phone was one of theirs... and that's how I ended up changing the model name. :cool:

I reckon it would be a good addition to your rom, seeing that it really is set up very well already for the Telstra network :good:

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
I can't help with a screenshot myself, but you might find this to be of some help : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34343588&postcount=1

Close to the bottom there is a link to another thread that has a couple screenies of 240 and 320.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Thanks mate ;) You got me thinking when you suggested changing one bit at a time and then trying it to see if it works. I knew it would have to do with Telstra checking to make sure the phone was one of theirs... and that's how I ended up changing the model name. :cool:

I reckon it would be a good addition to your rom, seeing that it really is set up very well already for the Telstra network :good:

While I can't post up an screenshot of a display in 240dpi, I can post one up in 320! lol hehe I just wanted an excuse to post my screenshot lol I have never done this before, but I'd like to now coz I haven't been this happy with a mobile phone as I am right now :good:

Here it is :)

Attachments

• Note2screen.jpg
    Note2screen.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: DuratecPaul

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
I always set mine at 240dpi as i prefer more screen realstate :)
Its makes everything smaller but fits more on screen :laugh:

That's how I have been, but I got sick of not pulling the status bar done until I try 2 or three times first!

Today I am running 320 because the flip clock I found this morning doesn't work too well at 240. But what I was doing yesterday was having the rom set up as 320 so my settings and the like were at the 320, but then with Xposed App Settings I would change my home launcher to 240 so I could have all the screen realestate that that I want, but still have easy access to the status bar :D

Another cool idea is the one you are promoting in the aroma install; tablet ui. I've tried that on another rom and it was pretty cool having the clock and other notifications on the bottom right of the screen, and having the soft keys on the bottom too like my old Galaxy Nexus. What really bugged me though was that when you pulled up the notification bar, it was all still so small like the usual 240dpi, and again it was a bit hit and miss to pull it up..... But then again that is just one mans experience, and there are a lot of people who love it.

What would be cool when the phone is in tablet mode, that when you pull up the notification bar, that it gets bigger, or maybe it's even the width of the screen...

Anyways, just my 2 cents :) Maybe some stuff to think about for the big 1.8! lol

BossMAFIA

Apr 12, 2010
Stock is 320 haha, but most prefer the 240 :3

Thanks for the clarification.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Like Userade said, but what I've done is installed as 320, and then I use Xposed App Settings to adjust individual app dpi, because I found a lot of the system writing to be a little on the small side. I also missed the status bar a lots of times when at 240 when I wanted to put it down. So it really does come to a personal choice.

Xposed is an awesome app to try if you haven't yet.

Ill give the Xposed app a shot if im successful in installing hashcheck's v1.7. The last time i tried installin v1.5 i slammed my head on a brickwall. Hopefully with all my questions answered i might be smilin like late heath in dark knight.

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.7 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]21-02-13

Thanks for the clarification.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

The last time i tried installin v1.5 i slammed my head on a brickwall. Hopefully with all my questions answered i might be smilin like late heath in dark knight.

1.7 is running great for me. I reckon once you have flashed it you'll be grinning like that cat in Alice In Wonderland lol

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006

Top Liked Posts