Elder Scrolls Online Beta Keys

Search This thread

Voltaine

Mar 17, 2013
Hey guys!

As I'm not active in any other forum, I thought I might as well give them to you guys.

I got 2 beta keys for Elder Scrolls Online sent today, but I don't really need them :D

So if there is anyone who wants to try out the game, or signed up for the beta and didn't get a key, just tell me here and I'll send you a code.

The codes are valid for the upcoming beta test weekend which takes place
From Friday, January 10th at 6:00PM EST
Until Sunday, January 12th at 11:59PM EST

Remember, I only got 2 codes so:
First in time, first in line.

See ya!

gnosisQ

Mar 23, 2011
I was late to the game with beta sign up, but if you still have a few keys I'd be happy to help!

Very generous, thanks!

lovelygod

Jan 7, 2014
couldnt get any key and ive registred two times. Im always looking up to new information everyday and makes me really sad that a random guy gets a beta key and i dont. Really sad indeed.

if you could spare a key i would be very grateful.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Voltaine

Mar 17, 2013
You two guys got a PM

PS: I suggest you start downloading the client soon, if you want to be ready until friday
I think its around 21 GB :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

lovelygod

Jan 7, 2014
You two guys got a PM

PS: I suggest you start downloading the client soon, if you want to be ready until friday
I think its around 21 GB :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to come here publicly and THANK THIS MAN for the opportunity, really nice of you sharing the code!

Cheers.

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I received one beta key and am not interested in trying it as it's only available for Windows ATM. If anyone would like it, PM me. I'll edit this post once I've given it to someone.
Active XDA members will have the priority. I'm not giving it to new members/stalkers (no helpful posts / recent registration date) though, so don't bother in that case. :)