100% charge but won't turn on

Search This thread

Crash68

Feb 20, 2014
Hello,

I have a Samsung Note N7000, the phone is off and it hasn't been working for about 2 months, when I charge it the green battery comes up on display and charges to 100 percent but when I go to turn it on it does nothing, the screen goes black and then the battery with the circle in the middle pops waiting for the charging status to appear and then the green battery pops up.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
Hello,

I have a Samsung Note N7000, the phone is off and it hasn't been working for about 2 months, when I charge it the green battery comes up on display and charges to 100 percent but when I go to turn it on it does nothing, the screen goes black and then the battery with the circle in the middle pops waiting for the charging status to appear and then the green battery pops up.

Thanks
Unplug from charging and try to boot into recovery (volume up+power+home button) and also see if you can get into download mode (volume down+power+home). and give details what did you do 2 months ago that it stopped powering up.

Reactions: Crash68

Crash68

Feb 20, 2014
Unplug from charging and try to boot into recovery (volume up+power+home button) and also see if you can get into download mode (volume down+power+home). and give details what did you do 2 months ago that it stopped powering up.

When I unplug from charger I can not do either of those things, all though when it is connected to the charger and I can boot it into download mode. I dont think I was doing anything to it at the time, I think the charge just dropped on it

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
When I unplug from charger I can not do either of those things, all though when it is connected to the charger and I can boot it into download mode. I dont think I was doing anything to it at the time, I think the charge just dropped on it

have you tried with different battery? seems like battery isnt holding the charge when disconnected. Have you tried to connect to PC via USB and see if it stays on in download mode, also try to open odin to see if it detects it.

Reactions: Crash68

Crash68

Feb 20, 2014
istsyck mortgage

do you think I was to flash a stock rom onto it, it could help?

if I do this will it ease data on the internal sd card

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
So I got the new battery plugged it in and then I have the animation screen come up saying samsung note n7000 and a yellow triangle then it just turns off before it wasnt even better to this point

As you have not provided details, i am assuming that you downloaded the stock rom and followed the instructions from the link i gave you and odin gave message success?
Connect your phone to pc open pc odin and flash philz kernel (.tar file) in download mode and once it is finished try to boot into recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Thanks

have you tried with different battery? seems like battery isnt holding the charge when disconnected. Have you tried to connect to PC via USB and see if it stays on in download mode, also try to open odin to see if it detects it.
    do you think I was to flash a stock rom onto it, it could help?

if I do this will it ease data on the internal sd card

you can flash stock rom but it still may not work, try a different battery first.