International ROM on AT&T

Search This thread

ckombo

Jul 16, 2010
Just checking if anyone can recommend an international ROM for us AT&T users that has the VVM fully working and integrated into the Sense messages. I'm currently on Skyfall, which is an AT&T based ROM, so this feature works perfect. I'd like to try out an international ROM, but don't feel like going through the process only to find out that feature is not working.
Please let me know if this exists. Thank you.

JTok59

Sep 14, 2013
Chicago
Just checking if anyone can recommend an international ROM for us AT&T users that has the VVM fully working and integrated into the Sense messages. I'm currently on Skyfall, which is an AT&T based ROM, so this feature works perfect. I'd like to try out an international ROM, but don't feel like going through the process only to find out that feature is not working.

There was a dev rom, but it got pulled. There is also Viper's rom, which supposedly has this working on the international build, though I haven't tried it myself.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708680

Reactions: ckombo

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013

None of them have it built into the sense messaging, but most of the more popular international roms have working vvm in separate vvm app that comes with the rom. Just read descriptions, they specifically say which ones support att vvm.

ckombo

Jul 16, 2010
I really just wanted it built into the messaging. I found that to be a nice touch, having all text messages and voicemails consolidated into the messaging app. Thanks for your replies. Will check out Viper ROM. I used to use that on my OneXL

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
I really just wanted it built into the messaging. I found that to be a nice touch, having all text messages and voicemails consolidated into the messaging app. Thanks for your replies. Will check out Viper ROM. I used to use that on my OneXL

Viper is awesome but it's just a separate app for vvm.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There was a dev rom, but it got pulled. There is also Viper's rom, which supposedly has this working on the international build, though I haven't tried it myself.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708680

None of them have it built into the sense messaging, but most of the more popular international roms have working vvm in separate vvm app that comes with the rom. Just read descriptions, they specifically say which ones support att vvm.

Yeah, I just checked. It looks like he's using the app store version.