not able to receive calls on i9505

Search This thread

sohail.shahid

Jun 12, 2014
Dammam
Dear all

i am not able to receive calls on my Samsung GS4 GT-i9505.

every time someone try to call me its says switch off but i can call from it i can use mobile data on it i can receive and send text from it but why the only problem in receiving calls. so many times i restore it with factory defaults but the problem still there. please give suggestions.

thanks in advance.

Regards

SOHAIL

sohail.shahid

Jun 12, 2014
Dammam
i have my fone back now they said they changed mother board and yes i am able to receive calls now but the safe mode problem is still there and as per you said applying *#1234# saying

AP: I9505XXUGNE5

CP: I9505XXUGNE5

CSC I9505OJVFNE1

and now its always going on safe mode and over heat battery drain

try to help me out please.

sohail.shahid

Jun 12, 2014
Dammam

Attachments

• fixedbyvonnie-galaxy-s4-safemode-boot-2.jpg
    fixedbyvonnie-galaxy-s4-safemode-boot-2.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 21

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
hi ya bro hope you fine there....so i was saying this the hell is safe mode now try to know how this can happen.

see the image in attachment.

To turn off Safe Mode, powering down, then back on should do the trick. Be sure to power completely down. Do not select “Restart”. If you still have problems, remove the back cover and pull the battery from the device. Leave the battery out for about 60 seconds, then place the battery back in, assemble the rear cover and start the phone again.

Some Galaxy S4 models may require you to press and hold the Volume Down button during startup in the same manner as enabling it to exit Safe Mode.

Top Liked Posts