[Q] Acces to google account is not available

Search This thread

mr_mhs

Jun 20, 2014
Hello every one.At first I have to be sorry of my english,i'm in intermediate level.
Well I have a big problem with my phone,Xperia P. I Cant acces to my google account on it.In each problem that google has developed there's no access for me(gmail,google play,....it asks for google account on each one of them and there is no access for me on google account).When i get to settings to add my google account from the accounts part, i will have these problems:after choosing the exicting ,it asks me to enter a gmail id and after i enter my information,it says that your connection is not ok and you must change it.I have changed my wifi connection a lot,even with 4-5 different isp,and that's like this with the data too.
And when I choose the new button,it asks me to enter a name and after that an id.at the next,it says that your id is not exists and you must chang it.i have entered many different ids but i have this problem with all of them.
I dont prefer to factory reset,so if there is some another way please tell me.
my stock rom(4.1.2)is already rooted and my kernel is 3.0.8 and my phone is xperia p.
thanks for your help and excuse me again for my english.;)

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2014
Coimbatore
The only way better is to Reset, before that open apps-All apps- select credential manager - - clear data like vice do for some other system apps , related to google, have reboot and try , if not factory reset

kopter3161

Apr 24, 2014
If you already root your phone then check your host file in /system/etc/host. Delete every line in it if exist.

Sent from my Xperia P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app