I have a Best Buy Platnium Case and would like to get a Leather Holster.

Search This thread

sandman512

Nov 12, 2007
For work purposes, I wold like to have a leather holster that can accommodate my Epic that has a Best Buy platinum case. Thanks!

TWO515TY

Jul 13, 2006
Plano,TX
I've also been searching for a side pouch/case that will hold my Epic with a case on it, but I haven't had any luck. I have the $20 Sprint Protective cover on my Epic.

igear360.com/2010/09/01/review-sprint-protective-cover-czs6842r-for-the-samsung-epic-4g/

Dulanic

Aug 1, 2007
Fall River, MA
Just as an fyi the best buy case is nothing but a seido case. While I can't specifically help you anything forthe seido case will work for the best buy case.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

chino0131

Feb 22, 2010
Washington, DC
I haven't been able to find one that will fit. Why not just buy a leather case for work and take off your platinum case? This is just my preference, but on days when I need a more "professional" look at work, I take my hard case off and use the Samsung Galaxy S leather case with my naked Epic (http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/ET-OCTSBLNBBCC). Then when I have those days when Im doing something more physical and need better protection the hardcase goes back on. In my opinion, the Epic looks better naked anyways.

Masterface7

Dec 31, 2007
I have the Galaxy S leather case and be warned the epic fits very snuggly in it. Heck that link in the post above mine, I typed in epic 4g to test compatibility with the case and they say the epic is not compatible with that case (even though sprint is pushing it). It is to the point where I am thinking about trying the seidio leather case to see if it fits better. I am kinda worried because the seidio case seems like it might be a generic case not specifically cut for our phone.

So yea, I have the leather galaxy s case and I am still looking for a better leather hip holster solution.

codest3r

Oct 27, 2010
Orlando, FL
So yea, I have the leather galaxy s case and I am still looking for a better leather hip holster solution.

I'm with Masterface - same situation. Epic is VERY snug in Galaxy S case and makes it difficult to pull out easily sometimes.

Anyone find a good working leather case? I really miss my blackberry case where you slide the phone in bottom first, lets you grip on each side to get it in and out.

If one doesn't come up soon I may go for the Body Glove belt-clip/swivel/stand/case. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=827717