Should I return my note?

Search This thread

boxerlover02

Jan 20, 2009
Sagamore hills, Ohio
I started to watch a video on my note and I've also noticed it also does this on the browser sometimes. The screen is flickering and creates lines. It only does it on one side of the screen. You think I should exchange it out before the 30 days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

boxerlover02

Jan 20, 2009
Sagamore hills, Ohio
A video of the Senate armed committee. I'm a wierdo I know. It also does it when I'm on the browser for a little bit, it'll start flickering not as bad as the videos but still noticeable

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
Exchanging it will not fix it. I am actually shocked more have not reported seeing this. Both the skyrocket and note have the issue.

Videos you take with the phone will do it as well.

No tweaking or exchanging will fix this. I have even tried a slew of video apps...they all do it so far

Sent from my SGH-I717R using XDA App

Teufel Hunden

Mar 7, 2012
Ventura Co., CA
Exchanging it will not fix it. I am actually shocked more have not reported seeing this. Both the skyrocket and note have the issue.

No tweaking or exchanging will fix this. I have even tried a slew of video apps...they all do it so far

Exchanging it would fix it because you would get a device without the problem!.....Fixed!
And obviously its either not a big problem for other OR its Not happening with others....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

MSigler

Apr 29, 2006
Memphis
www.sigsays.com

Exchanging it will fix it. I've never seen it on mine and I've watched hours of video on it already. It might be a widespread issue, but clearly not ALL the devices have the problem.

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
I return mine and waiting for the ipad3. I'm not happy with the note, I think it's not a good design, beside the issue you guys mentioned, I found it's very laggy, stutter. The only good thing is it has big screen....I thing getting the ipad3 is a better choice for me.

I return mine and waiting for the ipad3. I'm not happy with the note, I think it's not a good design, beside the issue you guys mentioned, I found it's very laggy, stutter. The only good thing is it has big screen....I thing getting the ipad3 is a better choice for me.

These are totally 2 different category of devices.

U cannot buy one for the other.

I dont want to start an apple android war but
1. ipad is not pocketable.
2. No phone fn
3. Pen stylus no possible ( u can use a capacitive stylus)

If apple came out with a 5 inch phone , i would galdly buy it.
jail broken ios can be customized very much.

Edit : back to topic.
If u could post a video we could be of more help

droidal

Jul 12, 2010
Saint Louis

Why not at least get an Android tablet? Way better!

NR017

Feb 17, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I started to watch a video on my note and I've also noticed it also does this on the browser sometimes. The screen is flickering and creates lines. It only does it on one side of the screen. You think I should exchange it out before the 30 days?

I've experienced the same issues but only on the browser when I watch anime. Regular videos and netflix or YouTube doesn't cause the same problem. Also thinking whether I should exchange?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    He's obviously an apple fan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium