it work on tzone for $5.99.(confirmed)

Search This thread

paullu

Aug 26, 2007
usa
just got home from work tonight and I try put sim card in it and tzone plan it work on incredible s :D very nice phone.but I can't confirmed for 3g because the place where I live no 3g network:(

Reactions: DukeL

Das_mobile

Jul 30, 2009
The 909, So Cal
Good to know. I have T-Zones $5.99 and live in a HSPA+ zone, so I may upgrade to this when my Nexus One croaks..

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

mingkee

It's good to know because I will get HTC Incredible S 2-3 months later. It's one of two phones I will purchase this year (the other will be LG G2x).
Except Vibrant 2 (SGS 2) comes to T-Mobile (root it and rock with "sub-$10 internet), I'd put it aside.

paullu

Aug 26, 2007
usa
It's good to know because I will get HTC Incredible S 2-3 months later. It's one of two phones I will purchase this year (the other will be LG G2x).
Except Vibrant 2 (SGS 2) comes to T-Mobile (root it and rock with "sub-$10 internet), I'd put it aside.

bro if you wait for two months go get htc Pyramid. it sure come to tmobile but don't know work with tzone or not..:D

sdxda

Mar 15, 2011
NY
bro if you wait for two months go get htc Pyramid. it sure come to tmobile but don't know work with tzone or not..:D

I think the pyramid is going to weigh a lot more. I had the G2 in my hands and it was way too heavy. The incredible S is just at my weight limit. Do you know of any lighter phones coming out soon?

DukeL

Mar 27, 2010
So everything still working fine on Tzones? Anyone else copped this bad boy for TZzones!!??

thevuman

Jan 17, 2009
So everything still working fine on Tzones? Anyone else copped this bad boy for TZzones!!??

as soon as my paypal funds go thru (tues i think) I'm gonna order the phone for tzones. Anyone know any reliable merchants to get it at? I was thinking ebay. A few sellers have it for $540

Dodolom

Apr 26, 2010
Cleveland
In case anyone is interested. I've gotten around 4-5mb download and around 3mb upload speeds with T-Mobile in the US, which is the same speeds I get with my current phone, MyTouch 4G.

I was wondering if I would get the same speeds because one phone is 3g and the other 4g but you do get the same speed because the 3g phone is supporting 14.4mb downloads and 5.76mb uploads. So, one phone being 4g and the other 3g is not making any difference.

Paten

Apr 16, 2010
Tampa, FL
In case anyone is interested. I've gotten around 4-5mb download and around 3mb upload speeds with T-Mobile in the US, which is the same speeds I get with my current phone, MyTouch 4G.

I was wondering if I would get the same speeds because one phone is 3g and the other 4g but you do get the same speed because the 3g phone is supporting 14.4mb downloads and 5.76mb uploads. So, one phone being 4g and the other 3g is not making any difference.

That's because 4g on T-mobile US is just a marketing term and the rest of the world still calls it 3g. So imported 3g phone from Europe = T-mobile US 4g.

paullu

Aug 26, 2007
usa

me here highest speed is 4mb never over 4.2mb.

skwasha

Feb 16, 2011
Anyone with Total Internet (and in a "4g" zone) tried this? I got a G2 recently with the free upgrade, but of course it's IMEI is blocked and I haven't updated the plan yet. So, the phone is sitting unused. If the S works with Total Internet, I'd prolly just ebay the G2 and pick one of these up.

Oct 12, 2010
Anyone have the exact model number for the HTC Incredible S that is working with T-Zones? I've seen a few online but some say they are not compatible with T-Mobile or US 3G. I just want to make sure I order the right phone is all. Just for further info, I have T-Mobile with the $5.99 plan which is still working with the Nexus One. Thanks again fellas.

Last edited:

thevuman

Jan 17, 2009
Anyone have the exact model number for the HTC Incredible S that is working with T-Zones? I've seen a few online but some say they are not compatible with T-Mobile or US 3G. I just want to make sure I order the right phone is all. Just for further info, I have T-Mobile with the $5.99 plan which is still working with the Nexus One. Thanks again fellas.

S710E. I have that model and it works great on tmobile. reception is eh though.

Oct 12, 2010
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Now I can buy it and feel somewhat comfortable. I know there are a couple different types and I didn't want to make a $500 mistake.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just got home from work tonight and I try put sim card in it and tzone plan it work on incredible s :D very nice phone.but I can't confirmed for 3g because the place where I live no 3g network:(