Otterbox commuter case on sale for 38$-Bestbuy

Search This thread

Kid Poker

Feb 22, 2008
NY
Just a heads up, the otterbox commuter case is on sale for 38 bucks. You save 12 dollars and if you have a 5 dollar gift certificate you want to use, you save even more.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=2616148&pid=1219074709066

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

I'm debating if I should get this. I don't really like the purple, wish there was white on white. I have a $5 cert available too, but I just picked up a Tech 21 case from T-Mo for $29 after tax.

Reactions: stanglifemike
I'm debating if I should get this. I don't really like the purple, wish there was white on white. I have a $5 cert available too, but I just picked up a Tech 21 case from T-Mo for $29 after tax.

Would you make a thread on the Tech 21 case, with plenty of pics? I wasn't even aware that Tech 21 made a case for the Note 3, but I'm interested now that I know they do.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm about to Google it now.

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium

Reactions: Zueski

Kid Poker

Feb 22, 2008
NY
No problem. As soon as my screen protector comes in, hopefully later today or tomorrow I will put the badboy to use! For the mean time I'm still with the Note 2 and the Tech 21 case. I've use the Tech 21/D30 when it just came out for the S2, or was it the S3? I've dropped the Note 2 a few times and didn't expect the phone to be damage, which wasn't!

Kid Poker

Feb 22, 2008
NY
I'm not gonna bother anymore. The case doesn't fit at all. When I put it on, either side is sticking out. I like that they used a different finish then the Note 2 or the Nexus 5, but I will be returning it tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a heads up, the otterbox commuter case is on sale for 38 bucks. You save 12 dollars and if you have a 5 dollar gift certificate you want to use, you save even more.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=2616148&pid=1219074709066

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

Would you make a thread on the Tech 21 case, with plenty of pics? I wasn't even aware that Tech 21 made a case for the Note 3, but I'm interested now that I know they do.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm about to Google it now.

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium