Galaxy Note 3 Loading File non-stop

Search This thread

DLeeHarley

Apr 19, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
I'm a real newbie at this stuff, but my son purchased us both new Note 3's running 4.4.2 Kit Kat? Mine is showing that is loading a file. Says name is Samsung Apps version 14011304.12.049.0 says it's 15.20 mb total and it's always showing is loaded 2.68 mb or 17%. What should I do guys and or girls. Please help.

Dennis in Idaho
"Its the Ride you'll always Remember! The destination is cool, but it's the Ride that you'll already Remember! "

Dennis in Idaho
"Keep your Powder Dry, and your Ass down!

DLeeHarley

Apr 19, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
Never mind i figured it out. And if i can remember what I did to fix it. I'll let you know. LOL

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

DLeeHarley

Apr 19, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
My experience with the Android phone is limited. My 1st was the Original the G1. Then my last phone was LG's G2x and I used it for over 2 1/2 years. So my son and I got our up grades and my choices were LG's new G2, which I had been thinking about a little anyway. Or what I eventually chose, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Since he surprised me, I really hadn't checked up on any of the new hardware. Your opinions? Did i do good? Did i screw up? Please let me know. Thanks,

Dennis in Idaho

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

FFTony

Feb 9, 2014
St Louis
My experience with the Android phone is limited. My 1st was the Original the G1. Then my last phone was LG's G2x and I used it for over 2 1/2 years. So my son and I got our up grades and my choices were LG's new G2, which I had been thinking about a little anyway. Or what I eventually chose, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Since he surprised me, I really hadn't checked up on any of the new hardware. Your opinions? Did i do good? Did i screw up? Please let me know. Thanks,

Dennis in Idaho

Only you can answer that. The phone is a very powerful piece of equipment. The screen quality and size are a big seller. I personally chose the note 3 because of the external sd card slot and removable battery. There is a lot of extra potential with it but it is all about how you use it. That being said I love the phone and everything that it can do.

sm-n900t: Powered by X-Note V13