[Themes] KitKat Themes for XPERIA L[V 2.0 Released ]

Search This thread

DexterousKrupesh

Dec 14, 2013
If some one has swapped memories extsd to intsd copy the folder with themes to both of them then run the script. Great for me. It's good to have some of the KitKat while waiting for KitKat :)

Wysłane z mojego C2105 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks for appreciating my work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hit THANKS if you appreciate my work!

DexterousKrupesh

Dec 14, 2013
It's awesome.. You makes me happy with these themes very happy.. I flash it by using Flashsify.apk it really works well.. No need to connect with Computer as well, your works and Flashify app is great.. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Thanks for review!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: FPThatea

mizukage

Aug 25, 2011
Legazpi
It's awesome.. You makes me happy with these themes very happy.. I flash it by using Flashsify.apk it really works well.. No need to connect with Computer as well, your works and Flashify app is great.. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

hi just want to ask to enlighten me.. how did u flash the said file?did extract it cause its in the .rar file or just flash in cwm after prompting flashify to flash in recovery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KitKat Themes for XPERIA L

Required:

* Rooted
    * On latest firmware 15.3.A.1.14

ScreenShot v2.0 :

ScreenShot v1.0 :

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Download KitKat Themes V2.rar . ( Find attachments )

2. Extract it you will get two folders in KitKat Themes folder

* KitKat_Themes

* KitKat Themes PC

3. Move KitKat_Themes folder to your internal storage.

4. Ensure USB cable is plugged in USB Debugging mode & Screen is unlocked

5. Go into computer KitKat Themes PC folder and double-click:

- setup.bat

7. Wait until script installation finishes and phone reboot.(it will take some time.)

8. Done!!!
    Hit THANKS if you like my work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    Ben Ling For Theme Wallpapers

Give proper credits if you using my work
    Please give your reviews guys!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome, but can you make the background available for white setting and not just black..
    is this work for ubl and fullroot?

yes! for installing this you only need rooted phone.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you know where I can find this stock apk theme? :confused: Thanks.

In any rom system/app/....Theme.apk
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hit THANKS if you appreciate my help!
    Thanks brother!!!
    Beautiful themes!!!

hit THANKS if you like my work!