slingplayer and adroid 4.04 problem

Search This thread

verybad666

Apr 18, 2007
Hi all, well finally some update came yesterday, I was really excited thinking the jelly is here, anyway I am happy at least is an improvement.
Usually when an update comes I try to see if all the apps work fine, however my sling player ( version 2.0.0.52) will only play on Sd,. HQ will connect and freeze on "optimizing".
My internet connection is fast, I tried to look around for solutions, but nothing yet.
Does anybody encounter the same problem, any solutions? Thanks
Ed
Galaxy tab 10.1 with Android 4.0.4

Last edited:

Vlad_z

Mar 25, 2011
There are similar threads regarding HD video playability on latest ICS and no - there are no solution rather then going back to HC.

PS: Samsung rep (looks like non bright one but trained to read a script) suggested to do factory reset. You may try it.

Reactions: verybad666

scottb4u

Oct 9, 2008
Hi all, well finally some update came yesterday, I was really excited thinking the jelly is here, anyway I am happy at least is an improvement.
Usually when an update comes I try to see if all the apps work fine, however my sling player ( version 2.0.0.52) will only play on Sd,. HQ will connect and freeze on "optimizing".
My internet connection is fast, I tried to look around for solutions, but nothing yet.
Does anybody encounter the same problem, any solutions? Thanks
Ed
Galaxy tab 10.1 with Android 4.0.4

I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy 7.0 + running ICS. Everything works perfectly EXCEPT the HQ mode. Another post says it is a port forwarding issue. But if it were, wouldn't the problem be on both SQ & HQ? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1473144

verybad666

Apr 18, 2007
I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy 7.0 + running ICS. Everything works perfectly EXCEPT the HQ mode. Another post says it is a port forwarding issue. But if it were, wouldn't the problem be on both SQ & HQ? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1473144

Thanks for the info Scott I shall in investigate further about the port forwarding settings in the router, but I think has to do with a software related issue more likely, since I couldn't find anything regarding any settings that will solve this beside the comment of the post you mention.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are similar threads regarding HD video playability on latest ICS and no - there are no solution rather then going back to HC.

PS: Samsung rep (looks like non bright one but trained to read a script) suggested to do factory reset. You may try it.