[Q] CPU Work on 100%

Search This thread

elyoni

May 12, 2013
After i install the NeatRom my phone work on 100% of cpu.
i tried to install other ROMS and kernel, but nothing change it still work on 100% CPU.

i had that problem when i install the aokp but after install anther kernel it fix the problem but not now

plase help me

Christiaan91

Mar 15, 2010
Everywhere
After i install the NeatRom my phone work on 100% of cpu.
i tried to install other ROMS and kernel, but nothing change it still work on 100% CPU.

i had that problem when i install the aokp but after install anther kernel it fix the problem but not now

plase help me

Maybe the mediascanner. Look in settings - battery. Otherwise install betterbatterystats and look what's keeping your cpu at 100%

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

elyoni

May 12, 2013
Maybe the mediascanner. Look in settings - battery. Otherwise install betterbatterystats and look what's keeping your cpu at 100%

thanks for the quick respond, i did check and its say the "Media" is used 51%,
this is a clean install i don't have anything install not even the gapps,
i remove the sdcard but sill the media use 51% of the battery

Christiaan91

Mar 15, 2010
Everywhere
thanks for the quick respond, i did check and its say the "Media" is used 51%,
this is a clean install i don't have anything install not even the gapps,
i remove the sdcard but sill the media use 51% of the battery

I had it 2 weeks ago.
Connect your phone to your pc. Copy everything from the internal SD to your pc. Make sure you got everything.
Go into recovery, mounts and storage format internal sdcard. When still in recovery copy everything back to the internal sdcard and reboot when done.

elyoni

May 12, 2013
I had it 2 weeks ago.
Connect your phone to your pc. Copy everything from the internal SD to your pc. Make sure you got everything.
Go into recovery, mounts and storage format internal sdcard. When still in recovery copy everything back to the internal sdcard and reboot when done.

how can i copy the data of the internal SD from the PC back to the phone i recovery mode?

Christiaan91

Mar 15, 2010
Everywhere
how can i copy the data of the internal SD from the PC back to the phone i recovery mode?

Go to settings - developers options (if you don't have it go the about phone and tap build number about 6 times) - check usb-debugging and usb-debugging notify. Try if it works before formatting. Go into recovery and plug the phone into the pc and see if you can see the internal storage