[Question]How to push deodexed APKs and jar files to Sony M Dual?

Search This thread

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
well put the done_app folder in the internal memory card ie sd card

so code will be

adb shell
su
stop
mount -o rw,remount /system
rm /system/app/*.odex
rm /system/framework/*.odex
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount /system
reboot

change sdcard1 with sdcard

happened with me also changing this helped

If you have moved done_app folder only then why are you running the part for framework too?

You should run this :

adb shell
su
stop
rm /system/app/*.odex
reboot

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

Anmol0022

Dec 21, 2013
If you have moved done_app folder only then why are you running the part for framework too?

You should run this :

adb shell
su
stop
rm /system/app/*.odex
reboot

move done_frame folder also in sdcard forget to tell that

so both folder must be in internal memory ie sdcard

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
In rooting process how?

need to flash phone again or any tool is there to extract from ftf file to get that apk ?

To get that apk back you can extract it from the ftf, I wouldn't worry about it though.

Guide to get the apk back;

1) Open the ftf with WinRAR (which can be downloaded from here) and extract the system.sin file to your desktop.
2) Open flashtool (downloaded from here) and select Tools > Sin Editor > Three dots button. Open the system.sin file with flashtool and then Extract data, this makes a system.ext4.
3) Once that is done download Ext2Explore from here and open it as an administrator (this is important).
4) In Ext2Explore click File > Open Image and then select your system.ext4. Double click the file it opens and then double click app. Then find VoicedDialer.apk and VoiceDialer.odex and once you find them right click on them and click save. Save them both to your desktop.
5) Go grab something to drink for managing to extract the files successfully.

stalin.sk2

Sep 25, 2012
Madurai
OnePlus Nord
To get that apk back you can extract it from the ftf, I wouldn't worry about it though.

Guide to get the apk back;

1) Open the ftf with WinRAR (which can be downloaded from here) and extract the system.sin file to your desktop.
2) Open flashtool (downloaded from here) and select Tools > Sin Editor > Three dots button. Open the system.sin file with flashtool and then Extract data, this makes a system.ext4.
3) Once that is done download Ext2Explore from here and open it as an administrator (this is important).
4) In Ext2Explore click File > Open Image and then select your system.ext4. Double click the file it opens and then double click app. Then find VoicedDialer.apk and VoiceDialer.odex and once you find them right click on them and click save. Save them both to your desktop.
5) Go grab something to drink for managing to extract the files successfully.

thanks man for complete guide..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have deodexed the odexed apps and framework jars of Android 4.3 for M Dual.
    Now how to move it to /system/ folder with the help of adb?
    I tried flash Gordon by making a flash-able zip but it ain't working.

I have a locked boot-loader and I do not want to unlock it.

This method assumes you have adb set up as an environment variable on windows.

1) Rename the 'app' folder with the deodexed apps to 'done_app' and the 'framework' folder with the deodexed framework to 'done_framework'.
    2) Copy both of the folders to the root of your SD Card, basically so when you want them on your phone it is /sdcard1/done_*/ (* being used as a wildcard).
    4) Connect your device to the computer with USB debugging enabled.
    5) Open up command prompt and then run the following code individually and line by line:

Code:
    adb shell
    su
    stop
    rm /system/app/*.odex
    rm /system/framework/*.odex
    cp /sdcard1/done_app/* /system/app/
    cp /sdcard1/done_frame/* /system/framework/
    reboot

This may cause the device to bootloop, just battery pull and restart. Android is upgrading will appear but that is normal.

The reason flash gordon isn't working is because it replaces some framework files and that could cause the device to freeze and then bootloop and it has a safeguard to prevent that.
    Thank-you for your quick reply...
    I tried this before too but without asking for root permissions and thus it failed each and every time.

Hope it works now.
    Will edit the post with the result ones device boots up.

I used that code for my single SIM and it worked perfectly, just the possible bootloop happened and then I battery pulled and then restarted and it worked. You need su permissions to remount.
    I used that code for my single SIM and it worked perfectly, just the possible bootloop happened and then I battery pulled and then restarted and it worked. You need su permissions to remount.
    Yeah I got your procedure.
    I made the mistake in copying the deodexed files.

Will report after retrying when I get free.
    i try to deodexed xperia m c2004 4.3 by this method
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2213235
    with compression level 5
    result:- "56 apk deodexed" and "0 rar deodexed" (i don't know may be right/wrong)

and then make it cwm flashable zip

then install via cwm

but i got "NFC force close" message

pls give me solution

sorry for my bad english

In cwm zip, in uodater script add the lines to delete all. odex files.
    Flash n your problem wulill be solved.

you mean adding this "delete("/system/app/*.odex");" is correct script
    and another doubt that 0 jar deodexed when deodex /system/framework will it work?
    You need to seperately deodex framework files and then flash
    also delete the framework odex files