cannot move icons

Search This thread

Tysiu

Apr 15, 2014
Hi !

I cannot move icons in menu.
It is probably reason delete a file (probably with php ending).
My telefon has Root.
Sorry for my bad english.

Please, help me !

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi !

My telefon has Root.

Please, help me !

Which menu are trying to move icons around on? Or are you referring to the home screen or home launcher? If so, is it the launcher that comes with the phone or one you installed from an app store? What phone and what software update does it have? Did you root and install a custom recovery or just root only?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi !

My telefon has Root.

Please, help me !

Try "Nova Launcher" if your device is Android 4.0+. Prime version is the launcher I#m using at the moment. Highy customizable and pretty fast :)

Complete free solution: Mini Launcher

Last edited:

Tysiu

Apr 15, 2014
First reply

Which menu are trying to move icons around on? Or are you referring to the home screen or home launcher? If so, is it the launcher that comes with the phone or one you installed from an app store? What phone and what software update does it have? Did you root and install a custom recovery or just root only?

Thanks for you interested this problem.
Which menu are trying to move icons around on? -> This menu when I press button "home".
Or are you referring to the home screen or home launcher? -> Home screen.
What phone and what software update does it have? -> Xperia Arc S Android 4.0.4
Did you root and install a custom recovery or just root only? -> I had root him only.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-26-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-26-31.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Which menu are trying to move icons around on? -> This menu when I press button "home".
Did you root and install a custom recovery or just root only? -> I had root him only.

Well, when you have the Red X there and the icons move around, that is the uninstall app option. Should just be able to hit the back button to get out of that part. Make sure there isn't an option in the settings of the home screen that lock the desktop, which prevents moving of icons and widgets around. If you are trying to sort them a custom way in the actual app drawer, it's very likely that the stock Sony home launcher does not have this option. Like the other member mentioned, check out the Nova launcher, or the Apex Launcher. Both have free and paid versions with lots of ability to customize to your liking as well as running very smoothly on most devices.

Reactions: Tysiu

Tysiu

Apr 15, 2014
my fault

Well, when you have the Red X there and the icons move around, that is the uninstall app option. Should just be able to hit the back button to get out of that part. Make sure there isn't an option in the settings of the home screen that lock the desktop, which prevents moving of icons and widgets around. If you are trying to sort them a custom way in the actual app drawer, it's very likely that the stock Sony home launcher does not have this option. Like the other member mentioned, check out the Nova launcher, or the Apex Launcher. Both have free and paid versions with lots of ability to customize to your liking as well as running very smoothly on most devices.

Topic should be closed. I have solution. Simply - this file (probably with ending php) contains some infos, so the icons from menu were set in most used order. Sorry for my oversight. Dope with me :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.