S-View Cover for NOTE 3 Neo N7500 ??

Search This thread

arunkareer

Aug 19, 2012
Waiting for S-View Cover of this phone. If anyone gets any update regarding the same. Please share here.

Looking for Original Accessories.

SirPoola

Feb 11, 2014
Got the s-view on amazon for N7505...it's wonderful IMHO :good:

By any chance did you buy it on the American Amazon..?

I live in the states and i've been trying to find it for a while..... care to give me a link? Seems like the ones in India aren't willing to ship to the States (for obvious reasons!)

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
I've found this nice thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2620399 but unfortunately, it won't work on our device as it's for kitkat only, this enables the use of non-OEM S-view cover for the device. It doesn't even has to have a chip in the case, just a magnet in front to enable the s view. There are plenty of cheap "s view" cover in our country ranging from 3-5$ only, just need this module and a magnet and we can have the s view feature.

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
I've found this nice thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2620399 but unfortunately, it won't work on our device as it's for kitkat only, this enables the use of non-OEM S-view cover for the device. It doesn't even has to have a chip in the case, just a magnet in front to enable the s view. There are plenty of cheap "s view" cover in our country ranging from 3-5$ only, just need this module and a magnet and we can have the s view feature.
You seem to be a little confused . Samsung had blocked 3rd party S view covers in kitkat firmware for few phones and the xposed module provided a temp. workaround to bypass this issue created by Samsung.

Samsung later acknowledged this problem and provided an update to resolve this the official way where 3rd party S view covers would work .

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
You seem to be a little confused . Samsung had blocked 3rd party S view covers in kitkat firmware for few phones and the xposed module provided a temp. workaround to bypass this issue created by Samsung.

Samsung later acknowledged this problem and provided an update to resolve this the official way where 3rd party S view covers would work .

My point is, maybe someone could possibly tweak this to make it work on our neo with android 4.3, I know that 3rd party s view covers still work on 4.3 but this module enables the use of 3rd party covers without the chip.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7502 using Tapatalk.

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
My point is, maybe someone could possibly tweak this to make it work on our neo with android 4.3, I know that 3rd party s view covers still work on 4.3 but this module enables the use of 3rd party covers without the chip.

That's an xposed module for kitkat [emoji19]

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
That's an xposed module for kitkat [emoji19]

Well now I think you're the one who's a little confused. I clearly said tweak it to MAKE IT WORK for neo running ANDROID 4.3. Anyway, I'm not demanding, so there's no point in arguing about it, I just shared my thoughts.

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
Well now I think you're the one who's a little confused. I clearly said tweak it to MAKE IT WORK for neo running ANDROID 4.3. Anyway, I'm not demanding, so there's no point in arguing about it, I just shared my thoughts.

There's no need to tweak. it should just work fine [emoji52]

Have seen a lot of fake Sview covers for Neo on Ebay and Amazon which should work with no problems

annson08

Nov 22, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
There's no need to tweak. it should just work fine [emoji52]

Have seen a lot of fake Sview covers for Neo on Ebay and Amazon which should work with no problems

I tried to install the module some days ago but I can't install it. Maybe I just downloaded a corrupt one, gonna try it again later

amchandr

Oct 19, 2009
Search for this item number in ebay 231267150191.
This item is located in Hong Kong.
It costs 11.9 US$ and it ships worldwide.

I have ordered this item for my Note 3 Neo N7502 version, I will update after hands on. Wait for 2 weeks :cool:

Top Liked Posts