[Q] C6502 - Won't turn on...Red Notification Light when plugged..

Search This thread

troy0926

May 14, 2012
Hi, i can't seem to find someone with a xperia ZL with the same problem.. All i can see in the web are for xz.

When i was using my phone, (80% battery), i took some pictures then it suddenly turned off. Now, i tried turning it on but nothing happens, no led blink no nothing.

I tried charging it and voila, the red notification light of death appeared. Mind you that I am using a newly installed OEM Sony Battery (used already for a month) on my phone as the previous one also died.

I was searching and all they say is that charge the phone then reset it.. tried that also, charged it all day then tried resetting, still no action.

Tried SUS, can't connect to phone, tried flashtool, also same thing.

Please help!

hitesh.pande

Oct 12, 2013
Hi, i can't seem to find someone with a xperia ZL with the same problem.. All i can see in the web are for xz.

When i was using my phone, (80% battery), i took some pictures then it suddenly turned off. Now, i tried turning it on but nothing happens, no led blink no nothing.

I tried charging it and voila, the red notification light of death appeared. Mind you that I am using a newly installed OEM Sony Battery (used already for a month) on my phone as the previous one also died.

I was searching and all they say is that charge the phone then reset it.. tried that also, charged it all day then tried resetting, still no action.

Please help!

Hi

Its looking like hardware problem. If your phone is under warranty, please contact Xperia customer service and get your phone replaced
good luck

bioan

Jun 1, 2009
Open the sim door. You will see there a small yellow OFF button. Long press it and at the same time hold Power+Volume Up. The phone will vibrate 3 times.

So the combo is: OFF button+Power+Volume UP.

gomogi

Oct 5, 2010
Battery prob, it happen to me twice and need battery replacement

Sent from my Xperia ZL using XDA Free mobile app

Rio Rapha

Jan 19, 2014
Jakarta

Please help!

I think if u never touch system like root or costum mod / kernel its Hardware problem the battery is died / Ic Power
But if you get root or flash another kernel without support the firmware maybe its Hard brick . Only shown RED LED when you plugged in charger. the solution is Need 30 minutes to charger it and you get the Green LED , so you can Flash Manually again using flashtool and STOCK FTF .283 [4.4.4]