Ota Sense 3.0 update available

Search This thread
A

andy1120

Just got up and noticed there is an update showing on my Desire S, downloaded it and it adds Sense 3.0, software version is now 2.10.401.4 and Android version 2.3.5.

Enjoy.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Premium App

A

andy1120

Forgot to mention am in the UK with the generic stock ROM.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Premium App

X_lawl_X

May 30, 2010
I did not receive an update yet but I found this.

(German) smartdroid.de/2011/09/htc-desire-s-bekommt-update-auf-android-2-3-5-und-sense-3-0/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Smartdroid+%28SmartDroid%29

Really ??!!

Not saying that I don't believe you, but some people won't, so can we possibly some screen shots...?

thanks
lucky you! :D

I kinda agree with ben there. Seems i lil sci-fi to me if you ask. An OTA sense AND android os 2.3.5 upgrade with no media hype by HTC or any community buzz whatsoever... :confused:

What i'm saying is that this may well be true, but its a lil prickly to swallow (no pun intended). Could you please substantiate with some screenshots? Then you'd be a hero here!!

EDIT : Well then, i stand corrected. Sorry for being such a skeptic. You ARE right about this i guess. My apologies...

P.S. Thanks ben for the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desire_fanatic

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe
I kinda agree with ben there. Seems i lil sci-fi to me if you ask. An OTA sense AND android os 2.3.5 upgrade with no media hype by HTC or any community buzz whatsoever... :confused:

Dont get me wrong, i'm all for the newer and better, but being misguided on a forum like xda isnt something i'd take kindly to... nor would the other members.

What i'm saying is that this may well be true, but its a lil prickly to swallow (no pun intended). Could you please substantiate with some screenshots? Then you'd be a hero here!!!

We know that the software is in the making as there was an official leaked chinese ROM that we've had in development area for a few weeks now, but this was test-keys (meaning not ready for release - beta/alpha software), but no hype.....for an actual release.....does seem like a missed opportunity on their part!?

A

andy1120

We know that the software is in the making as there was an official leaked chinese ROM that we've had in development area for a few weeks now, but this was test-keys (meaning not ready for release - beta/alpha software), but no hype.....for an actual release.....does seem like a missed opportunity on their part!?

You will have to excuse the delay I can't get No Root Screenshot It working....

Attachments

• SDC10020.jpg
    SDC10020.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,147
  • SDC10021.jpg
    SDC10021.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,732
  • SDC10022.jpg
    SDC10022.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,678

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe
Some people need to think twice before jumping around, making accusations and finger pointing. Especially when something is posted up in good faith. Jesus.
Calm down, calm down :rolleyes:, no one jumped around, made accusations or even pointed fingers...I actually said
Not saying that I don't believe you, but some people won't, so can we possibly some screen shots...?
;) NO need for blasphemy! :D
where's all the peace gone?

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
OMG !!!!!!!!!! WOW. I can picture this being made into the BEST sense ROM in the near future by LBC, proxuser or many others.

Odd thing is, HTC gave no official statement, anywhere. Also, this is not yet available in India. I would have thought they'd make a HUGE THING about this update.........

fasty

May 25, 2007
Portsmouth
Someone in the German forum seemed to be having problems with the Power Options menu (that pops up on a long power button press) not appearing.
As I often need shut down my phone to preserve battery, this feature is important to me.
Could anyone kindly confirm whether Power Options menu is actually working or broken on this latest release?

thanks,

Steve

Top Liked Posts