[ROM] Firmware T959VUVKJ6 [28.10.2011][2.3.6]

Search This thread

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
I have kj6 deodexed. It is running on my phone.

I will post it themed like cm7.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Ricanblaze

Aug 24, 2011
YES!!! this is awsome... but what has changed in it?

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

question i forgot where i put the file when i odin?

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

anyone care to help?

theinternot

Nov 5, 2010
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just got this phone yesterday and rooted stock no problem with superoneclickroot 1.7.

After upgrading to 2.3.6 when I go to root it says waiting for device and nothing happens.

is this root method incompatible with this version?

Thanks

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just got this phone yesterday and rooted stock no problem with superoneclickroot 1.7.

After upgrading to 2.3.6 when I go to root it says waiting for device and nothing happens.

is this root method incompatible with this version?

Thanks

Yes it is, you must Odin drhonks gingerbread kernel with voodoo and root. Link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16160325

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

Last edited:

daworship

Nov 11, 2009
Santa Isabel
????????????

ok so i got my phone working with this rom and now my question is, whats new? whats the improvement? its the same for me, stock, same wallpapers, same ringtones, same apps, same everything the only thing thats new its that is 2.3.6 but one of the things i see is that the market is an old one =S thats strange and it doesnt let me update it. other thing is the browser =S its horrible!!! so again my question, whats the point of installing this firmware??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    T959VUVKJ6

Android 2.3.6

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                            
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                    
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.VUVKJ6                                                     
    ro.build.version.incremental=VUVKJ6                                                        
    ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                    
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                              
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                             
    ro.build.date=Fri Oct 28 15:36:14 KST 2011                                                 
    ro.build.date.utc=1319783774                                                               
    ro.build.type=user                                                                         
    ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                     
    ro.build.host=SEP-81                                                                       
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                                 
    ro.product.model=SGH-T959V                                                                 
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                   
    ro.product.name=SGH-T959V                                                                  
    ro.product.device=SGH-T959V                                                                
    ro.product.board=SGH-T959V                                                                 
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                             
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                                
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                            
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                              
    ro.product.locale.region=US                                                                
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                          
    ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                                  
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                      
    ro.build.product=SGH-T959V                                                                 
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                                 
    ro.build.description=SGH-T959V-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD VUVKJ6 release-keys                  
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-T959V/SGH-T959V:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/VUVKJ6:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                              
    ro.build.PDA=T959VUVKJ6                                                                    
    ro.build.hidden_ver=T959VUVKJ6                                                             
    ro.build.changelist=694130                                                                 
    ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                   
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/133578504/1af6bfd/SGH-T959V_T959VUVKJ6_UV_TMB.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
    Samsung guy #1: Did they start working on KJ5 yet?

Samsung guy #2: Yup, they got ROMs and everything now.

Samsung guy #1: Good, lets leak out KJ6 now. TROLOLOLOLOLOL!

-.-
    Lol. Yet another... ty for the post. :)

It's November already where's T959VUVKK1?