Cant hear incoming phone calls, HELP

Search This thread

ksnexusone

Nov 10, 2010
DFW TX
Got a Note 2 sent right to me after tmo dropped them, and its been working perfect til the last few days. When i get s call i cant hear anything thru the earpiece. until i call them back then its fine. has anyone else had this problem? I have searched on xda and google it and cant seem to find anyone else having this same problem. Im gonna go to tmo and see what they say but i really dont want to hassle with getting a new phone.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

ksnexusone

Nov 10, 2010
DFW TX
I meant i called tmo to get a not3 2 the day they dropped them on the market, the day they released them.

I just went to tmo and talked to them and they said they have had many people come in the store with the same complaint and that its a network /tower issue and they are working on it.

im in the DFW area BTW

Jinra321

Feb 20, 2006
I meant i called tmo to get a not3 2 the day they dropped them on the market, the day they released them.

I just went to tmo and talked to them and they said they have had many people come in the store with the same complaint and that its a network /tower issue and they are working on it.

im in the DFW area BTW

Are you using wifi calling? There's been known issues with people not being heard either from caller to receiver or receiver to caller.

ksnexusone

Nov 10, 2010
DFW TX
NO sir, I tried switching on and off wifi calling and airplane mode. pullled battery, and master reset. Tmo said it was a network issue.

So no one is having problems not hearing the caller on a incoming call????

amit.dhatrak95

May 11, 2013
NO sir, I tried switching on and off wifi calling and airplane mode. pullled battery, and master reset. Tmo said it was a network issue.

So no one is having problems not hearing the caller on a incoming call????

I also have the same problem, i can hear music on my phone but i hav a problem hearing on call, this is the only post on google which i found related to this problem, please help me

sent by my AWP #unzoom