Camera improvements in 4.4.4

Search This thread

masi0

Jan 27, 2008
Warsaw
All, are the any improvements in 4.4.4 prior to previous version?
Can you share some images?

Iruwen

Dec 14, 2012
People mentioned that the startup lag was fixed and that auto mode is less noisy.

drakexpl

Mar 10, 2011
Startup lag is here when phone is hot

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

manjeet15

Nov 21, 2010
New Delhi
www.singhcomputers.in
for me startup lag is gone.. & flash bleed is not there..

every pic i clicked with flash on in superior auto is without any flash bleed.. i dont know how no one is mentioning about this in any forum post.. or is it only me who now got flash bleed issue solved???

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
The 4k port currently is using the apk and lib files from 4.4.2. If you flash it over 4.4.4 rom though the camera will work but you will bring back all the old problem. We will need to wait the 4k port project update to 4.4.4 ver.

The stock 4.4.4 camera should be more stable(no more FC or camera not available), consume lesser power to partly solve the over-hearing problem and the photo quality is a bit improved as reported(lesser noise).

Reactions: Sichroteph

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
In my case (stock 4.4.4+newroot legavy method) from time to time my camera freezes after take a shot or after shot go to album and go back to camera and black screen for 2-3s but as i mentioned from time to time not always. I had 3 times after shot sign that my camera is unavaible and i must restart app and there is no photo must do photo again

Sichroteph

Mar 15, 2009
In my case (stock 4.4.4+newroot legavy method) from time to time my camera freezes after take a shot or after shot go to album and go back to camera and black screen for 2-3s but as i mentioned from time to time not always. I had 3 times after shot sign that my camera is unavaible and i must restart app and there is no photo must do photo again

I am afraid that is an hardware bug common to all z1c. Pretty rare but you must restart the phone, otherwise you'll have this black screen always with no possibility to record the picture.

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
I am afraid that is an hardware bug common to all z1c. Pretty rare but you must restart the phone, otherwise you'll have this black screen always with no possibility to record the picture.
I dont restart my phone just wait and next photo is good and in case this sign about camera click back button and start app again and its ok. Today i had both situation

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The 4k port currently is using the apk and lib files from 4.4.2. If you flash it over 4.4.4 rom though the camera will work but you will bring back all the old problem. We will need to wait the 4k port project update to 4.4.4 ver.

The stock 4.4.4 camera should be more stable(no more FC or camera not available), consume lesser power to partly solve the over-hearing problem and the photo quality is a bit improved as reported(lesser noise).