Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠★[ROM]SUnAaBh v1.1| FROYO|Insane Stable|Fast|New Radio|SENSE|

SUnAaBh** v1.1
110_F_28457038_NTS13xpqWGVhUCNScGLxp9cnpT6LVExj.jpg
handwave.gif
ANNOUNCEMENT : Due to some personal reasons and this ROM being stable and hardly needing any work. I would be coming to the thread a little less frequently. However i would still be committed to development and i am already working on something for Wildfire, lets see. Thank you all for the support. Use search most probably all your problems are already solved.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I can't say it enough be it this or any other ROM, Always Back-up your current stable ROM with Nandroid.

You will need a rooted Wildfire for this...
It is Froyo. 2.2.1
This ROM is extensively tested for its stability, reliability and fast performance.

Featured News: 2500+ Reported installs and no installation failure/ no bootloop/ no Rom crash/ none Non working hardware (Wifi,FM,Bluetooth) ..... Objective Achieved :: Insane Stability and everything working. :)

ROM

Download ----- SUnAaBh** v1.1

Mirrors ----- All Mirrors Here

CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGES​
Just Download and Flash these like a ROM from recovery.
1> Theme 1 This will give new Colourful animated ICONS, New Battery status meter with numeric percentage, different set of smileys(diff from default ones) and a new bootscreen. Screen capture of notification bar HERE.
2> Theme 2 This gives ..A Circular battery mod With Gradient color fill, 3D icon set for taskbar (Silver colour) and a nice decent rom independent BIOS+Android Bot bootanimation.​

ADDON PACKAGES and INSTALLERS​
1> JAVA :: for JAVA (JBED) Go here
TO INSTALL:: go to menu> settings > applications > check unknown sources > Copy the attachment to SD card navigate to it using a file explorer (eg. androzip) and tap the downloaded APK file > choose install from the options
Works flawless :)
2> The OC kernel by HCDR.Jacob .. its a flashable zip works perfectly with the ROM. USE KERNEL v4.1 Do not use 4.2*
3> APP2SD some on you must have noticed that not all apps can be moved to SD so easily just Go HERE and get the patch. Connect your buzz/wildfire to PC (Charge only preferably) and run the patch. PM me if you have any difficulties.
OR​
Get darktremor APP2SD from here :: which is really nice.

4> Adblock Toggle on Download here and Flash it like a ROM.STOPS THE ANNOYING ADs. Thanks to Kevin.
5> GingerBread Keyboard Get it HERE WORKING WELL :) Thanks to alsgrigorjevs....Go to settings> languages and keyboard >> Make sure Gingerbread keyboard is ticked..To get the 3rd party keyboard, go to the area where the keyboard is visible / text is entered (example : compose a new text message), there, on the text area, tap the screen till you get an 'Edit Text' Popup with an 'Input Method' option. Select that, and, then, use the 3rd party keyboard you wish.
5> Live Wallpapers working with Launcher pro..Just install this file after this you can download and use live wallpapers from Market
6> 4 in 1 REBOOT MENU On popular demand here it is..
7> CHINESE handwriting :: Just check this post Thanks to loonychewy.

REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL​
1> Original kernel To Revert BACK find the :: Original Kernel here.Flash the zip file just like a ROM from Recovery.
2> Original theme (Stock) - In case you dont like the new battery mod or anything of the above theme you can revert back to original theme by flashing This just like you flashed above theme/rom from recovery.

INFORMATION LOG- Features**​
  • > (7th.feb.2011) Chinese handwriting support added.
  • > (8th.jan.2011) Flashable zip for 4 in 1 ReBoot menu added in addons.
  • > (7th.jan.2011) After so many people asking about live wallpapers i just tested and found that it works well with launcher pro..Just install this apk..
  • > *(4th jan 2011) GingerBread Keyboard added GET IT HERE. Its a simple apk. download to SD and install (you will need to allow installations from unknown locations).
  • >** Added new package (battery mod meter with percentage, new status bar icons, new bootscreen)..see Customization package in this post above.
  • > More than 50 languages.
  • > Rooted
  • > Radio version 13.55.55.24H_3.35.20.10 (Newest)
  • > Sense UI (patched for moving/rearranging screens when homescreen is pinch zoomed)
  • > BusyBox
  • > WiFi Hotspot (Working well)
  • > App2SD (working well easy move apps to SD card--> Menu>settings>applications>manage applications> Choose ur app and move to SD New INFO: Just get the new Patch from the Addons links above and you can now move almost all downloaded app to SD
  • > Bash Shell
  • > De-odexed, zip-aligned, memory (RAM usage tweaked) and much more.
  • > Adobe reader.
  • > Spare Parts app.
  • > All apps updating properly including Market and Google Maps.
  • Please note that not many applications are added to provide freedom for users and to bring out an extremely reliable, fast and Stable ROM.

The OC Kernel by HCDR.Jacob is working perfectly with this ROM.(Yes WiFi is working.. :) ) GET IT HERE
ScreenShots and more Info by DjoeN >>> Here and HERE

This ROM wont delete your personal data from your SD card.

KNOWN ISSUES
  • None even after Extensive testing.. waiting for more feedback.. (Edit :: got the feedback :: No issues)
  • People finding it difficult to connect to mobile networks check your APN settings from THIS POST
Take Note that this is not a ROM issue.

HOW TO ::
Wipe your Cache first .. then Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
JUST ONE STEP and you are done :: To Flash, the zip file needs to be copied to root of your SD card and flashed from recovery.
You can also use ROM Manager.
Step by Step guide for Beginners​
  1. Copy the zip file to the root of your SD card.
  2. Power off your phone.
  3. Now press the down volume button and power on the phone.
  4. Now wait for few seconds and when phone finishes checking SD card, Press down volume, now recovery is highlighted Now select recovery(go into recovery) by pressing power button with recovery highlighted.
  5. In the recovery menu the optical track button works. So now choose the option Wipe your Cache, first .. then Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
  6. Now Install zip from SD card using the track button and select by pressing the track button.>> Now choose the zip file to install i.e SUnAaBh v1.1
  7. Wait for a few seconds may be a minute and done ..reboot the phone it will then flash a new radio image.
  8. Again phone will auto reboot :: give it sometime the first boot takes a little time::: 5 to 10 minutes.
  9. Your new Rom is installed and ready to use. go through the initial setup.
  10. Have fun and give your feedback.

SCREENSHOTS

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thnx to Manuac for linpack score note its without OverClock and no JIT.
LINPACK Scores by DjoeN:: Different OC's

The third screenshot is how my homescreen looks with beautiful widgets, simi folder and Launcher pro installed.

**SUnAaBh is the name of Lord Shiva's (Hindu God) Bow, which is known to hit and bring down its target every time it fired an arrow, the bow was so heavy that it could only be lifted by Gods. (Just a little info in case anyone was interested to know about the name).

TESTIMONIALS
Another nice one!,great job with languages!
Thanx buddy..... I really missed a stable sense UI and your ROM is really promising,
using it without any issue till now and happy with overall performance.
The Best ROM for Wildfire Is the SUnAaBh_v1.1 .
It has got the Ultimate stability , Ultimate Speed and ultimate Sense..
The flip clock works well and the weather is getting some sense..
Its the awsme..;)
picked up my wildfire yesterday, and 2nd rom i tried im loving it, thanks.
Thanks, Stable and Fast indeed.
I just install this Rom on my Wife wildfire and it was very easy with your instructions everything seems to work great.
Again Thanks
I've been using this ROM for about a week now and i must say its pretty damn good! Basically a tuned up stock ROM that doesn't cause any issues!
Not had any crashes or freezes at all.
Good job Vibhu!
rooted and running for last 3 days and loving it phone is working better than ever..Ty for all your work Vibhu its much appreciated :)
Hi. It's my first mod and cannot compare it with cyanogen but camera and radio works as it should without any problem. It's also fast and stable.710 mhz all the time without freezing.
Loving it, switched from PuzzleRom to this today, no crashes as was happening with puzzle rom, backed up and reinstalled everything using MyBackup and went off without a hitch. I've applied the over clocking patch and angry birds is running at playable speed.
Keep up the awesome work!
hi out there,
this is my first post.
i just want to send a BIG thanks out there to warriorvibhu for his brilliant rom.
it works as promised and i did not have a single crash since installation (about 4 weeks). every feature of the original froyo works +oc to max.
greets Lindwurm
This has been working really great for me!
Plus, with a lot of sms and calls, and seldom internet usage (both wifi and 3g), after 24hours I'm still at 70% battery :O
With CM by this time I'd be around 30-50% battery! It's a monster increase!
Great work!
my observation: battery life on stock 2.1 in sleep mode drain 3-5% overnight not bad, but now on this rom, last night and after 10 hrs in sleep mode still in 100%
:)
Dear Developer!
Now that's some serious ****! :)
Really, great ROM, especialy with those new add-on packages. It's great, that You're still working on that.
Also, contrary to what I had reported earlier, GPS seems to be working fine.
So, if any one of You guys is looking for a good ROM wich is close to stock, yet a bit improved, I sincerly recommend sunaabh.
This is amazing, man. I've been running the data connexion the whole day and i'm still at 91%!!! Thank you for this big ROM!!
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
I come from CyanogenMod, thought of giving SUnAaBh a try. Till now this ROM has been very stable. I have not encountered any big problems as of yet. The battery life is definitely extended, i would say about 30% in my case. Going to be sticking with this for a while.
Thanks for sharing this ROM Warriorvibhu. Sweet work :D
Thanks for the ROM warriorvibhu! Just got my gf this phone today, so I rooted and flashed ur ROM pretty much right away, together with theme02. Works perfectly!

Attachments

• screenshot001.png
    screenshot001.png
    19 KB · Views: 54,744
  • snap20110101_174958.png
    snap20110101_174958.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 6,186
  • Theme01.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 6,913
  • Original_theme.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2,227
  • GingerKeyboard_r12.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,014
  • Original_Kernel.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,970
  • LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,708
Last edited:

Manuac

Dec 19, 2010
:) NICE one

My first post, my first download, my first flash and i am already loving this site..
Clean, neat, fast and no errors ..everything works well till now.. 10 minutes of usage :) will let you know more..
Thnx waiting for fully loaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: warriorvibhu

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10

Attachments

• Theme02.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 4,915
  • hebrew.zip
    328.3 KB · Views: 335
  • screenshot003.png
    screenshot003.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 43,015
Last edited:

ganonms

Nov 20, 2010
Does it support the patched market?
This Rom looks great :)

warriorvibhu

Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10

Attachments

• wpa6_adhoc-signed.zip
    175.8 KB · Views: 54
  • wpa5_adhoc-signed.zip
    131 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: Manuac

dolevt

Aug 3, 2009
Im unrooted and wanna root this rom. But sadly cant see hebrew . so i wish someone would check it pls.

warriorvibhu

Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
Im unrooted and wanna root this rom. But sadly cant see hebrew . so i wish someone would check it pls.

Dude i just checked it .. scroll down and u will find hebrew in initial setup screen after flash.. if u have already flashed this rom go to Menu>all apps> there is an app called setup with icon like magician's hat click on that and change ur language to hebrew..

Reactions: dan_11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠★[ROM]SUnAaBh v1.1| FROYO|Insane Stable|Fast|New Radio|SENSE|

SUnAaBh** v1.1
    110_F_28457038_NTS13xpqWGVhUCNScGLxp9cnpT6LVExj.jpg
    handwave.gif
    ANNOUNCEMENT : Due to some personal reasons and this ROM being stable and hardly needing any work. I would be coming to the thread a little less frequently. However i would still be committed to development and i am already working on something for Wildfire, lets see. Thank you all for the support. Use search most probably all your problems are already solved.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I can't say it enough be it this or any other ROM, Always Back-up your current stable ROM with Nandroid.

You will need a rooted Wildfire for this...
    It is Froyo. 2.2.1
    This ROM is extensively tested for its stability, reliability and fast performance.

Featured News: 2500+ Reported installs and no installation failure/ no bootloop/ no Rom crash/ none Non working hardware (Wifi,FM,Bluetooth) ..... Objective Achieved :: Insane Stability and everything working. :)

ROM

Download ----- SUnAaBh** v1.1

Mirrors ----- All Mirrors Here

CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGES​
    Just Download and Flash these like a ROM from recovery.
    1> Theme 1 This will give new Colourful animated ICONS, New Battery status meter with numeric percentage, different set of smileys(diff from default ones) and a new bootscreen. Screen capture of notification bar HERE.
    2> Theme 2 This gives ..A Circular battery mod With Gradient color fill, 3D icon set for taskbar (Silver colour) and a nice decent rom independent BIOS+Android Bot bootanimation.​

ADDON PACKAGES and INSTALLERS​
    1> JAVA :: for JAVA (JBED) Go here
    TO INSTALL:: go to menu> settings > applications > check unknown sources > Copy the attachment to SD card navigate to it using a file explorer (eg. androzip) and tap the downloaded APK file > choose install from the options
    Works flawless :)
    2> The OC kernel by HCDR.Jacob .. its a flashable zip works perfectly with the ROM. USE KERNEL v4.1 Do not use 4.2*
    3> APP2SD some on you must have noticed that not all apps can be moved to SD so easily just Go HERE and get the patch. Connect your buzz/wildfire to PC (Charge only preferably) and run the patch. PM me if you have any difficulties.
    OR​
    Get darktremor APP2SD from here :: which is really nice.

4> Adblock Toggle on Download here and Flash it like a ROM.STOPS THE ANNOYING ADs. Thanks to Kevin.
    5> GingerBread Keyboard Get it HERE WORKING WELL :) Thanks to alsgrigorjevs....Go to settings> languages and keyboard >> Make sure Gingerbread keyboard is ticked..To get the 3rd party keyboard, go to the area where the keyboard is visible / text is entered (example : compose a new text message), there, on the text area, tap the screen till you get an 'Edit Text' Popup with an 'Input Method' option. Select that, and, then, use the 3rd party keyboard you wish.
    5> Live Wallpapers working with Launcher pro..Just install this file after this you can download and use live wallpapers from Market
    6> 4 in 1 REBOOT MENU On popular demand here it is..
    7> CHINESE handwriting :: Just check this post Thanks to loonychewy.

REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL​
    1> Original kernel To Revert BACK find the :: Original Kernel here.Flash the zip file just like a ROM from Recovery.
    2> Original theme (Stock) - In case you dont like the new battery mod or anything of the above theme you can revert back to original theme by flashing This just like you flashed above theme/rom from recovery.

INFORMATION LOG- Features**​
    • > (7th.feb.2011) Chinese handwriting support added.
    • > (8th.jan.2011) Flashable zip for 4 in 1 ReBoot menu added in addons.
    • > (7th.jan.2011) After so many people asking about live wallpapers i just tested and found that it works well with launcher pro..Just install this apk..
    • > *(4th jan 2011) GingerBread Keyboard added GET IT HERE. Its a simple apk. download to SD and install (you will need to allow installations from unknown locations).
    • >** Added new package (battery mod meter with percentage, new status bar icons, new bootscreen)..see Customization package in this post above.
    • > More than 50 languages.
    • > Rooted
    • > Radio version 13.55.55.24H_3.35.20.10 (Newest)
    • > Sense UI (patched for moving/rearranging screens when homescreen is pinch zoomed)
    • > BusyBox
    • > WiFi Hotspot (Working well)
    • > App2SD (working well easy move apps to SD card--> Menu>settings>applications>manage applications> Choose ur app and move to SD New INFO: Just get the new Patch from the Addons links above and you can now move almost all downloaded app to SD
    • > Bash Shell
    • > De-odexed, zip-aligned, memory (RAM usage tweaked) and much more.
    • > Adobe reader.
    • > Spare Parts app.
    • > All apps updating properly including Market and Google Maps.
    • Please note that not many applications are added to provide freedom for users and to bring out an extremely reliable, fast and Stable ROM.

The OC Kernel by HCDR.Jacob is working perfectly with this ROM.(Yes WiFi is working.. :) ) GET IT HERE
    ScreenShots and more Info by DjoeN >>> Here and HERE

This ROM wont delete your personal data from your SD card.

KNOWN ISSUES
    • None even after Extensive testing.. waiting for more feedback.. (Edit :: got the feedback :: No issues)
    • People finding it difficult to connect to mobile networks check your APN settings from THIS POST
    Take Note that this is not a ROM issue.

HOW TO ::
    Wipe your Cache first .. then Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    JUST ONE STEP and you are done :: To Flash, the zip file needs to be copied to root of your SD card and flashed from recovery.
    You can also use ROM Manager.
    Step by Step guide for Beginners​
    1. Copy the zip file to the root of your SD card.
    2. Power off your phone.
    3. Now press the down volume button and power on the phone.
    4. Now wait for few seconds and when phone finishes checking SD card, Press down volume, now recovery is highlighted Now select recovery(go into recovery) by pressing power button with recovery highlighted.
    5. In the recovery menu the optical track button works. So now choose the option Wipe your Cache, first .. then Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    6. Now Install zip from SD card using the track button and select by pressing the track button.>> Now choose the zip file to install i.e SUnAaBh v1.1
    7. Wait for a few seconds may be a minute and done ..reboot the phone it will then flash a new radio image.
    8. Again phone will auto reboot :: give it sometime the first boot takes a little time::: 5 to 10 minutes.
    9. Your new Rom is installed and ready to use. go through the initial setup.
    10. Have fun and give your feedback.

SCREENSHOTS

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Thnx to Manuac for linpack score note its without OverClock and no JIT.
    LINPACK Scores by DjoeN:: Different OC's

The third screenshot is how my homescreen looks with beautiful widgets, simi folder and Launcher pro installed.

**SUnAaBh is the name of Lord Shiva's (Hindu God) Bow, which is known to hit and bring down its target every time it fired an arrow, the bow was so heavy that it could only be lifted by Gods. (Just a little info in case anyone was interested to know about the name).

TESTIMONIALS
    Another nice one!,great job with languages!
    Thanx buddy..... I really missed a stable sense UI and your ROM is really promising,
    using it without any issue till now and happy with overall performance.
    The Best ROM for Wildfire Is the SUnAaBh_v1.1 .
    It has got the Ultimate stability , Ultimate Speed and ultimate Sense..
    The flip clock works well and the weather is getting some sense..
    Its the awsme..;)
    picked up my wildfire yesterday, and 2nd rom i tried im loving it, thanks.
    Thanks, Stable and Fast indeed.
    I just install this Rom on my Wife wildfire and it was very easy with your instructions everything seems to work great.
    Again Thanks
    I've been using this ROM for about a week now and i must say its pretty damn good! Basically a tuned up stock ROM that doesn't cause any issues!
    Not had any crashes or freezes at all.
    Good job Vibhu!
    rooted and running for last 3 days and loving it phone is working better than ever..Ty for all your work Vibhu its much appreciated :)
    Hi. It's my first mod and cannot compare it with cyanogen but camera and radio works as it should without any problem. It's also fast and stable.710 mhz all the time without freezing.
    Loving it, switched from PuzzleRom to this today, no crashes as was happening with puzzle rom, backed up and reinstalled everything using MyBackup and went off without a hitch. I've applied the over clocking patch and angry birds is running at playable speed.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    hi out there,
    this is my first post.
    i just want to send a BIG thanks out there to warriorvibhu for his brilliant rom.
    it works as promised and i did not have a single crash since installation (about 4 weeks). every feature of the original froyo works +oc to max.
    greets Lindwurm
    This has been working really great for me!
    Plus, with a lot of sms and calls, and seldom internet usage (both wifi and 3g), after 24hours I'm still at 70% battery :O
    With CM by this time I'd be around 30-50% battery! It's a monster increase!
    Great work!
    my observation: battery life on stock 2.1 in sleep mode drain 3-5% overnight not bad, but now on this rom, last night and after 10 hrs in sleep mode still in 100%
    :)
    Dear Developer!
    Now that's some serious ****! :)
    Really, great ROM, especialy with those new add-on packages. It's great, that You're still working on that.
    Also, contrary to what I had reported earlier, GPS seems to be working fine.
    So, if any one of You guys is looking for a good ROM wich is close to stock, yet a bit improved, I sincerly recommend sunaabh.
    This is amazing, man. I've been running the data connexion the whole day and i'm still at 91%!!! Thank you for this big ROM!!
    I come from CyanogenMod, thought of giving SUnAaBh a try. Till now this ROM has been very stable. I have not encountered any big problems as of yet. The battery life is definitely extended, i would say about 30% in my case. Going to be sticking with this for a while.
    Thanks for sharing this ROM Warriorvibhu. Sweet work :D
    Thanks for the ROM warriorvibhu! Just got my gf this phone today, so I rooted and flashed ur ROM pretty much right away, together with theme02. Works perfectly!
    4 in 1 boot menu would be gr8 :)
    Here you go mate::

This will activate 4 in 1 reboot menu just flash it like a ROM from Recovery.. and give your device some time to boot ;)

This will deactivate 4 in 1 reboot menu.. Instructions same as above.. ;)
    Linpack results for overclocking:
    Results can vary from phone to phone and other things

• 537 -> 2272
    • 556 -> 2238
    • 576 -> 2438
    • 595 -> 2488
    • 614 -> 2274
    • 633 -> 2643
    • 652 -> 2641
    • 672 -> 2799
    • 691 -> 2791
    • 710 -> 2883
    • 729 -> 2877 (Runs relative stable, but not recommand this peed)
    • 748 -> 1903 (Not recommand this peed)
    • 768 -> 1872 (Not recommand this peed)

[Edit]
    - Maybe stupid question, but once Java is installed, can you run java games from other phones?
    - @warriorvibhu: Is it possible to get the Gingerbread Keyboard working and a patched market v2.2.7 in a next release? (I think i'll stick to this custom sense rom for a bit longer then just a few days :D )

Thanks
    arabic/persian support?

Yes Arabic/Hebrew/Persian yes it is.
    Attached here below theme02 are correct Hebrew fonts try to flash these and let us know..
    Dont forget hebrew please...
    Dude hebrew is Already there just check if its being displayed properly..