[APP]Knockr - Motion Gestures Launcher [Works for HTC One M7]

Search This thread

UCFour

May 3, 2013
***FOR OLED SCREENS ONLY***
Knockr allows users with OLED Screen devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Moto X, to quickly enter an app with gestures without having to turn the screen on. OLED Screens make this possible because when the pixel is black that pixel is turned off, so when the whole screen is black the screen is turned off.
Gestures include:
Double Tap: Double tap the screen to open any app you choose or unlock the screen (if passcode is turned off)
Swipe Up, Down, Left, Right: Users can set each Swipe to open a separate app or unlock the screen (if passcode is turned off)
Long Press: Long press the screen to open any app you choose or unlock the screen (if passcode is turned off)
Volume Up when in Landscape: Pressing the volume up button when the device is in Landscape will automatically open the camera

OVUHJr.gif

Original Developer Thread

Download Link

Last edited:
Reactions: skylovely2005

UCFour

May 3, 2013
I tested this App on my HTC One M7 Developer edition ...Surprisingly everything works ..!
I am on Insertcoin 2.5.0 SixthSense rom with Stock kernel
Its still in the early stages and little buggy..For Instance,you cant turn on the screen with power button with this app installed..you need to use the motion launch gestures like double tap so n so

Last edited:

zedyo

Dec 29, 2010
It does not work properly on lcd displays, bicouse screen is always on - check this in darker place

Wysłane z mojego HTC One przy użyciu Tapatalka

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
It does not work properly on lcd displays, bicouse screen is always on - check this in darker place

Wysłane z mojego HTC One przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have this installed on my moms verizon m7 running 4.4.2 and it sort of works.

When I double tap, it turns on but doesn't unlock. Screen just comes on and I can draw. Never really unlocks. I have to hit the home button.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***FOR OLED SCREENS ONLY***
    Knockr allows users with OLED Screen devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Moto X, to quickly enter an app with gestures without having to turn the screen on. OLED Screens make this possible because when the pixel is black that pixel is turned off, so when the whole screen is black the screen is turned off.
    Gestures include:
    Double Tap: Double tap the screen to open any app you choose or unlock the screen (if passcode is turned off)
    Swipe Up, Down, Left, Right: Users can set each Swipe to open a separate app or unlock the screen (if passcode is turned off)
    Long Press: Long press the screen to open any app you choose or unlock the screen (if passcode is turned off)
    Volume Up when in Landscape: Pressing the volume up button when the device is in Landscape will automatically open the camera

OVUHJr.gif

Original Developer Thread

Download Link