[Q] Recovery mode ERROR

Search This thread

alispir97

Oct 11, 2013
Hello. I need to help. I have p7500 4.0.4.I can't root with odin. Invalid binary signature. Recovery mode:Android System Recovery 3e.I can't flash other recovery with odin.when I boot into recovery mode and go to "apply update from external storage" it says "E:unknown volume path [/sdcard]"
How can i fix this problem? Please help me:confused:

Gil81

May 2, 2013
Lincoln
Hello. I need to help. I have p7500 4.0.4.I can't root with odin. Invalid binary signature. Recovery mode:Android System Recovery 3e.I can't flash other recovery with odin.when I boot into recovery mode and go to "apply update from external storage" it says "E:unknown volume path [/sdcard]"
How can i fix this problem? Please help me:confused:

You cant use ics stock recovery to root… they fixed the whole for the update way when ics4.0.4 came out.
Have you tried the recovery in my faq thread… ill look and see if it will work with the 3g model.

Edit… .not sure if that recovery i have in my thread will work..its for the wifi model..but why dont you find a recovery in the threads and if its a zip… pull the boot image and there you go..

Last edited:

alispir97

Oct 11, 2013
You cant use ics stock recovery to root… they fixed the whole for the update way when ics4.0.4 came out.
Have you tried the recovery in my faq thread… ill look and see if it will work with the 3g model.

Edit… .not sure if that recovery i have in my thread will work..its for the wifi model..but why dont you find a recovery in the threads and if its a zip… pull the boot image and there you go..

I tried all recovery but İ took error each time:confused: How can i fix?