7hr Battery DRAIN! [Battery issue]

Search This thread

Droidbox.

Mar 10, 2014
Hi guys, like the title says I've got a battery issue!
About a month ago I bought this amazing nexus 5 device for a great deal €275 for the phone that is in great condition + a Chinese brand charger. The problem Is the battery I made a screenshot of the battery time only thing I used was Spotify and the brightness was on auto. This is deffenitly a problem! What should I do?? Should I buy a new charger and battery and flash a custom kernel like Franco's to save some battery? Thank you for reading guys ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-10-21-10-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-21-10-50.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 3,319
Jun 10, 2013
It's important for the battery that the voltage is correct, maybe a chinese charger it's not the better choise you can do..also kernel and rom (es. Purity and Franco or ElementalX ) can do a lot, also with good settings in undervolt and underclock! ;)

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi guys, like the title says I've got a battery issue!
About a month ago I bought this amazing nexus 5 device for a great deal €275 for the phone that is in great condition + a Chinese brand charger. The problem Is the battery I made a screenshot of the battery time only thing I used was Spotify and the brightness was on auto. This is deffenitly a problem! What should I do?? Should I buy a new charger and battery and flash a custom kernel like Franco's to save some battery? Thank you for reading guys ;)

Just use any universal 1.5 Amp / 5v charger and charging shouldn`t be a problem. Or the charger that comes with the phone off course.

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,

How much screen on time have you?

You should also take a look if you have not a rogue app with a ton of wackelocks. Check also your wi-fi settings.

Can you post a screenshot of the battery history detail, I mean the graph?

Droidbox.

Mar 10, 2014
Hi,

How much screen on time have you?

You should also take a look if you have not a rogue app with a ton of wackelocks. Check also your wi-fi settings.

Can you post a screenshot of the battery history detail, I mean the graph?

This is how it looks right now.. What do u mean by a rogue app?? Also I have trouble finding an original nexus 5 adapter that comes with the box (Netherlands) anyway thank you mate ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-11-14-38-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-14-38-39.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 60