"Unfortunately, DropboxOOBE stopped working"

Search This thread

anyf11391

Aug 22, 2014
Hi everyone, I got a problem with my phone when flashing Ditto Note 3 v5.2.

Whenever I try to finish the setup wizard, the samsung account registration part, I can neither skip the process or sign in, or create a new account. It keeps on giving me this error:

"Unfortunately, DropboxOOBE stopped working."

I tried to search it, and I've manage to stumble a similar problem with someone replying a solution of cache wipe, or full wipe and reflashing of the ROM.

I did all of the said solution but for some reason, I can't still get pass that registration. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

I also got some messages like:

"Unfortunately, syncadapters stopped working." ....and.... "Unfortunately INDIservice Manager stopped working."

*I'm currently using cyanogenmod 11 snapshot m9, because it doesn't give me problem except for some heating issues*

ElwOOd_CbGp

Aug 11, 2014
Dallas, TX
OnePlus 8T
I am also searching to find out what indiservice is. Tjere doesnt seem to be any info on it and days and days of trial and error with all of google services had me with a major headache.

S

sawdoctor

Don't know about the others but ditto note 3 doesn't have dropbox installed it's missing from the aroma. If you install dropbox from playstore the dropbox message should go away. I don't know why but adding dropbox to the aroma breaks the rom

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

anyf11391

Aug 22, 2014
Don't know about the others but ditto note 3 doesn't have dropbox installed it's missing from the aroma. If you install dropbox from playstore the dropbox message should go away. I don't know why but adding dropbox to the aroma breaks the rom

Everytime I install the DN3, I don't check dropbox and evernote in the full version of 5.2. I don't know what happened but it worked the first time I flashed it. But when I reset my phone, the error occurred and I can't go pass it what ever I do, reflash, full wipe, go from one rom and back to DN3, but to my surprise, the problem was persistent.

I hope someone could help us out with similar problem. I missed using touchwiz and it's feature. I had a good run with cyanogenmod 11, but touchwiz has its charms.

S

sawdoctor

Every Sammy rom had dropbox Obe installed it's part of the rom. If you don't use dropbox just freeze or delete it. If you do then just install dropbox from playstore and it will stop. It's like every Sammy rom has sns installed in case you install Facebook or Twitter. If you don't install them then sns won't do anything