Every ROM I Flash Gets Bootlooped Why?

Search This thread

JustCreateYou

Jan 9, 2014
Every time I flash a ROM to my galaxy note 2 Sgh-t889 . For example cm11 and omni ROM it keeps staying in bootloop so I tried other Roms and its the same problem. I have the new cwm and I wipe/cache/data and it still stays on bootloop so I'm wondering why can't no Roms work on my galaxy note 2? HELP PLEASE

Build number is- cm_toltetmo-userdebug 4.2.2 jdq39e eng-jenkins.20130923.201142 test-keys

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium mobile app

Last edited:

JustCreateYou

Jan 9, 2014
Yes it works on stock and works on cyanogenmod 10.1.3, but eveytime I try a new ROM like any ROM it stays stuck on boot loop and I don't know where to check logcat/monitor.bat @Darkshado

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Darkshado

Apr 16, 2011
Montréal
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Nexus 6
Stock, which one? (Exact build) same for CM10, nightly? RC? stable?

What recovery are you using to flash? I've had baseband unknown issues with the 2.6.3.7 t0lte TWRP while flashing OmniROM nightlies (yet CM and PACman 4.2 ROMs were OK) whereas it worked just fine with non-touch CWM 6.0.4.1.

What baseband are you using? It may be a matter of updating that. (I have an "unusual" T889V, so I can't give you much specifics on this topic.)

Logcat and monitor.bat are part of the Android SDK, as is ADB.

bjcolema

Feb 22, 2008
Did you try to install a different recovery?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

JustCreateYou

Jan 9, 2014
All I did was use Odin again to factory set it again and get the stock ROM and then I rooted it but this time I added ext4 then it worked perfect

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ciphercodes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Consider giving out some more detail: exact version and build numbers would be a good start.

Does your phone work on stock?

Have you tried using logcat/monitor.bat to get additional information?
    Thank you everyone I found the problem ,

Care to share so maybe the next person won't have to suffer too

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
    All I did was use Odin again to factory set it again and get the stock ROM and then I rooted it but this time I added ext4 then it worked perfect